| THIRTEEN |

< France > Time: 10:30 pm

< France >
Time: 10:30 pm

It's been a couple of days since that incident at the club. Who does he think he is telling me what to do and telling me to quit my job.

It's also Friday the day my brother and dad leave and I and Enzo are stuck in a house with Giovanni.

Enzo knows I'm a stripper knows too Because his nosy ass went through my room and say my bad and went through it. Motherfucker.

I'm currently shopping online, I need more bras and undies and I only shop on or at VS aka VICTORIAS SECRET.

I hear a knock at my door, and I say a quiet 'come in.' I look behind and see my dad at the doorway. "we're about to leave are you ready?" he asked, and I nodded getting up and grabbing my suitcase.

While we waited in the car for Enzo to get his suitcases, yeah suitcases
Plural this dude likes to take his whole room with him when we leave the house for multiple days. Anyways, we were in the car for about ten minutes before he comes out with his suitcases.

"You have to bring your whole room with you" I said scarfing while rolling my eyes, he flips me off while he gets into the car and dad starts to drive towards Giovanni's house to drop us off.

about 30 minutes later, we arrive at his house. Dad lets us out so he and Matheo aren't late for their flight.

Enzo know is in the door impatiently while I try getting his five hundred suitcases up the steps. Lazy ass.

"Come over here and help me you lazy motherfucker these are 9/10 your suitcases you dumb fuck" I yell at Enzo he rolls his eyes before walking his way over here.

"You can take all of yours I'll take mine" I said and left him there with his suitcases to deal with.

After I'll get your suitcases up to the porch, I ring the doorbell.

After about two minutes, Someone opened the door, revealing Giovanni.

"Oh hey come in" Giovanni says.

I walk past Giovanni into the house Enzo is still outside with his suitcases "can you help me Gabi please"

I walked past Giovanni into the house Enzo was still outside of the suitcases. "Can you help me Gabi please?" Enzo asked.

"No, they're your suitcases you bring them in," I said crossing my arms.

Giovanni calls out his guards to take Enzo's bags up to his room.

We follow the guards to the room Enzo will be staying in.

"You'll be staying in the room across from your brother," one of the guards tells me.

I nod thanking them and going inside the room. It's neatly cleaned and the sheets are pink, my favorite.

Enzo's are black, and his walls are white. I go into my room across the hall and shut the door behind me and start to unpack and put the stuff in the closet.

I hear a knock at the door, and Someone comes in. I look behind me and see Giovanni walking into the room.

"Hey" I said awkwardly rubbing my arm, he walks closer to me caging me to the closet wall.

"Have you quit yet" he ask leaning closer to my face.

"Nope" I said.

His lips are inches away from my lips he leans in more "my bro-" I start but he interrupts me "I don't give a fuck I'll fuck you in front of him"

His lips are inches away from my lips, he leans in more. "My bro-" I start, but he interrupts me "I don't give a fuck, I'll fuck you in front of your brother not caring what the fuck he does or says about it" Gio says before smashing his lips on mine. I moan into his mouth before grabbing the back of his neck pulling him closer to me.

He picks me up throwing me on the bed and gets on top of me.

Giovanni wraps his hand around my neck and leans down, so that his lips are hovering over my ear.

"Your fired" he whispers tue walks out of my room like nothing happened.

What the actual fuck.

I go into the closet and grab my robe, ready to take a shower.

I can't believe that asshole fired me and all because I was dancing in front of people he dosen't own me.

Cock sucking bitch.

He teased her....pft. Oh and yeah this is my shortest chapter.

I need to get this finished before December if not I'm literally gonna cry.

• Please vote, comment and share to your friends!!

Words: 795

Next update: November 30.

Don't forget to Follow There instagrams:

GabixRomando

Giovannixhernandez