| TWENTY - ONE |

<Italy>Time: 2:30am

<Italy>
Time: 2:30am

It's like 2:30 in the morning and we all are on the sixth floor and Enzo just started saying who's in what room and who we are sharing it with there's two people for a room.

"Okay Erica and Jeremy in room 402, Alex and Jaden in room 403, and then me and Shelby are in room 706 on floor seven and then Gabby and Aaron room 707 on room seven."

I grab Aaron's hand, running to the elevator so we can get your room as soon as possible because I just want to sleep.

"someone's in a hurry" Aaron mutters as I push floor seven over and over again being very impatient.

"well I'm fucking tired right now and I soon as I get to the room I'm gonna take a shower and then I'm just gonna go to sleep" I said one finally the doors open.

On the doors open, I grab Aaron's hand, flying out of the elevator and looking for a room number. Luckily, these dorms have codes on them and not cards. I hate those fucking cards. They always mess with you saying it's wrong stupid asses.

We finally find room 707 I push in the code that Enzo gave me and Aaron and when we open the door, holy shit, it looks like a penthouse in here. There's a kitchen, living room, three bathrooms, and a hot tub just for one of the bathrooms and then the bed is a king size.

After looking, I bolt in the bathroom, taking everything off and getting into the shower.

I hear the bathroom door open and I know who it is because who else would it be Casper?

"How dare you not invite me" Aaron glares, stepping in the shower.

I watch as Aaron looks from my face down to my breasts.

He licks his lips stepping forward. Luckily, this shower is big.

"Mommy" he mutters.

I looked down, saying him hard as fuck "need help with that?" I asked, pointing to his erection.

He smirks and nods.

I get down on my knees and grab his hard in my hand. I thrust it a few times.

I put my mouth around the tip, teasing him by licking his tip.

He takes a handful of my hair, and shoves my head all the way down of his nine inches.

I thrust my mouth to the bottom to the top of the shaft, back and forth and repeating over and over.

"Fuck" Aaron mutters gripping my hair harder.

I play with his balls as I shove my mouth all the way down or as much as I can, then I go all the way back up and shove my mouth back down. I repeat the process a few times until he cums in my mouth.

I look up at him innocently and swallow.

"Fuck that was hot baby" Aaron says, and helps me stand back up.

After we clean up our bodies and doing more 'other' stuff, we get out and go to bed for the night.

*******

I wake up and grab my phone saying it's 12 o'clock.

I get up and get dressed in comfy clothes; my pink, Nike sweatpants, my baby pink fuzzy, crop top I then put my Nike socks.

I get back in bed and start reading a book that I brought 'It ends with us' by Colleen Hoover.

Ryle makes me so mad I wish I could put his head through meat grinder. I smile at the thought of it.

Aaron starts turning in his sleep his eyes flutter open. He looks up at me and sends me a smile.

"Good morning baby" he says is his husky morning voice.

This man could get me on my knees in no time.

"Morning" I said, putting my bookmark in my book Putting it on the side table.

"let's just sleep all day till it's time to leave" Aaron says, wrapping his hands around my waist, pulling me into him.

"Or we can do more than just sleep" I said, and smirk down at him.

"Baby you make my dick hard and that's not good because your going to have to fix it" He says grabbing my hand and putting it over his clothed cock.

Man is he hard.

"I already have you head last night like three times and my neck and throat is sore from it" I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"Do you want treatment" He smirks.

"Please" I lay on my back as he goes under covers.

"God you didn't even wear any underwear to bed such a naughty girl" I feel Aaron latch tongue on my pussy devouring my juices.

"Fuck" I groan throwing my head back. He thrusts his tongue in and out of me while my hands go to his hair tugging and playing with it while he devours my pussy.

His hands go from my waist to my things wrapping his hands around my thighs.

His tongue goes deeper inside, getting even more of me.

His thumb goes and rubs on my clit. While he fucks me with his tongue his thumb plays with my clit.

"Ohhh....f-fuck" I moan out feeling my organism coming.

"Cum when I tell you to" Aaron says as he still eating my pussy dry.

In just a few minutes I feel the need to cum.

But I can't.

Aaron takes his hand away and wraps it back around my thigh.

"Cum" he takes his tongue out but his face still in my pussy.

When he said 'cum' I almost did it immediately.

After I came, I felt Aaron lake up all of my 'mess'.

"Fuck your so sweet tastes just like candy baby" Aaron says and lifts his head up and above tue covers.

• Aaron be destroying that pussy real bad. 😏🤭

• I like Aaron he seems chill butt he just doesn't have a bigger dick than Giovanni. Should Aaron be a daddy?

• Please vote, comment and share to your friends!!

Words: 1022

Next update: December 15.

Don't forget to Follow There instagrams:

GabixRomando

Giovannixhernandez