|SIX|

Time 3:00pm<France>

Time 3:00pm
<France>

I was sitting in my car waiting for Gabi, God she's so gorgeous I've only know her for a week although I've only actually seen her twice the club and school. I can't lie and say I'm not feeling guilty for fucking a eighteen year old. I didn't know she looked like she was twenty two when I saw her at the club, But I'm now flirting with her at fucking school If her father were to find out I'd be lifeless.

The doors open to the school and I see Gabi walk out towards my car. She lightly knocks on my window, I roll down the window and she look nervous. "Umm- I'm sorry but I don't really feel well my stomach hurts and I feel very nauseous like I'm gonna throw up. If you don't mind I'm gonna go home Jax hasn't left the school yet so he can take me" She said and I Nodded.

I began driving away from the school and in the rear of my mirror I watched her walk back into the school doors.

I'm not stupid I know for a fact she was lying she looked perfectly fine the only thing that was wrong with her was that she was nervous, she didn't wanna come home with me. I wish she told me the truth and not lie to me.

Thirty minutes pass and I enter my residence. I see one of my guards at the gate and roll down my window for him to see me. He nods and speaks in italian letting him to know I can pass.

You may wonder why I have guards well It's because I have enemys out their in the world and I don't need my sister or daughter getting hurt.

Yeah, I have a daughter she's four years old and my sister is thirteen she's home schooled but has begged me to let her goto public but with my enemies out their I don't need anything bad happening to her.

She only lives with me because our parents are divorced my mom is a sex addict along with drugs and alcohol too. My father is busy with his buiseness and dosen't have any time with her, that is exactly why I'm taking a break from my job as a buisness man and I'm working as a professor so I can spend time with my sister and daughter. I have my best friend Aaron Thanatos taking over my buisness for at least a year or two or until I wanna take it back.

I walk inside the house and instantly my little girl comes running to me.

"DADDDDY" My daughter Anastasia yells clinging onto me.

"How's my bambina doing" I ask picking her up and swing her in the air carefully.

"I'm good papa" Anna said grabbing my cheeks and squishing them together.

If your wondering 'where's her mom' well she's dead. Why? Well last year her mom tried killing Anastasia good thing I showed up at the house before she could because I killed her brutally.

No one touches my baby.

Guess that's for being in the mafia, yeah I'm the leader of the Italian mafia but know one knows except my family and Vincenzo.