| THIRTY - ONE |

<France>Time: 9:00pm

<France>
Time: 9:00pm

Since Giovanni decided to bail on me, I decided to make some snacks and watch television.

I was going through the cabinets until I saw a cotton candy machine. Lucky, Motherfucker I wish I could have a cotton candy machine but Enzo would probably end up breaking it. I started to cook some snacks while making other snacks to. I started off with making some mini hot dog wieners, and along with bagel cucumber bites.

While the mini hotdogs are in the oven, I decided to start making strawberry cheesecake bites. It's actually really easy you just cut open strawberries put cream cheese in there and then done. I used to do it all the time when I was younger with my dad when he wasn't so busy with his work.

The oven timer went off, telling me that the mini hotdogs were ready to come out. I put on my oven mitts and take out the mini hotdog.

I put the tray on the stove to let it cool down while I put the strawberry cream cheese bites in the freezer. I was just leaning on the counter while eating a granola bar waiting for the mini hotdogs to cool down and for the strawberry cream cheese bites to be a little frozen.

It says that when you freeze them they last longer but I don't know.

Enzo comes running down the stairs and into the kitchen "I smelled food make?" he asks as if the food is for him. "I made pizza rolls and it's for the movie I'm gonna be watching. do you expect me to make food for you to every time I make something" I said, rolling my eyes.

"Uhhh yes, do you want me to starve?" he says being overdramatic.

I ignore him taking a small plate of the mini hotdogs and strawberry cheesecake bites, and go into the living room to watch some tv.

It was at least two hours later in my movie just ended I decided to clean up so I did some of the dishes and cleaned up the kitchen.

I walked upstairs my bedroom going into my room I sit on my bed. I went onto my phone saying that it was only at 20% so I go to charge my phone - because he was at 20% - and to only find a note on my nightstand.

I pick it up and start to read it.

Dear Gabriella,

Since I'm such a pussy to ask you face to face I wrote a note for you this note is about asking you to go on a date with me and a confession. I have like you since the day I met you and I fell an attraction to you. And yes, I know it's bad because you are my best friend's daughter and I am your professor but I really don't care and I'm starting to really like you and this is why I am asking you on a date so if you will go on a date with me just show up at the address - be there by eight - I texted you if you don't show up, I understand and I won't be mad at you. How could I be mad at someone like you? Because you are everything, beautiful, smart, kind, and above all addicting.