|EIGHT|

Time: 8:00am<France>

Time: 8:00am
<France>

I woke up with Anastasia no where in sight I see my door wide open. Shit.

Did she run away? Am I gonna be in trouble?

I walk downstairs and smell pancakes, I look at the table seeing my family at the table with and Mr. Hernandez cooking.

I get to the last step and immediately get jumped and mg head clasped to to the ground.

"Fucking bitch" I groan sitting up.

"Mija? Are you okay?" I herd my dad ask.

"No that fucking dog gave me a bloody nose" I said standing up and grabbing a tissue from the coffee table that was near by.

I put the tissue on my nose to stop the bleeding.

"Your mom left this morning" my father said and drank his coffee.

"Mmm okay" I shrug because I don't know if you have noticed but I don't give a fuck about my mom.

Someone puts a plate down in front of me with pancakes. I look up seeing Mr. Hernandez, I send him a friendly smile.

"Thank you" I said and grabbing some berries.

"You are berry pretty" Anastasia says and giggling afterwards.

I began to laugh with her until everyone is seated and eating Mr. Hernandez or we'll Giovanni's pancakes.

After I'm done I stand up pushing my chair in, "I'm gonna go back upstairs" I said putting my dish in the sink.

"Okay bye sweetheart I'll see you later tonight" he said standing up.

"Your working?" I asked and he nodded, "I have a meeting from 12:00-3:00pm and then another from 5:00-9:00pm and lots of paperwork" he said before leaving the room.

*4 hours later*

It's been a few hours since my dad and everyone left and I'm on my way downstairs to get a snack.

I only have a sports bra and booty shorts on, I'm home alone so it dosen't matter.

I get downstairs and see ryler laying on the ground. "Ryler! Come here" I say patting my thigh, she comes running to me and sits down with her tail wagging.

I give her a treat and she runs off while I start making some food on the stove.

After that I grab the things I need and start cooking. After a little while I feel something cold slither around my waist.

I jump my the cold contact.

"It's just me bellissima" I him say.