| FIFTY - SIX |

<New York>Time: 6:00pm

<New York>
Time: 6:00pm

"I seriously hate boys" I said while on the phone with Giovanni.

"Why do you hate boys?" he asks, and I can tell he was tired.

"First of all of the mentally abuse girls by calling them names" I said and huff. "it's like not fair at all."

"I don't do that unless I'm fucking you I call you a slut and whore" he says, smirking.

I roll my eyes, "but you're not a boy your a man" I said, and he wiggles his eyebrows up and down.

"A man, huh?" He says.

"Have you been sleeping?" I ask him.

"Y-yeah why?" he says getting cut off by is yawning.

"Liar you're yawning And it's like 9 o'clock there which means you probably haven't even gotten much sleep" I said, and he groans into the phone.

"Sorry it's just Luciano. Has been keeping me up all night" he says, and I pout I feel bad that he's taking care of Luciano all by himself at night.

"I'm sorry" I mutter.

"It's fine it's not your fault. He's just scared that I'm gonna leave him to because you're not here. He thinks you left him" he says, and I make a sad face. My poor boy.

"Ohh.."

"Well I'm gonna head to work. I'll talk to you tonight though. Love you bye" he says before hanging up on the phone.

"Bye..."

*******

"Well, next week is the love ball and you have to go to that one since you didn't go to the Halloween one or the Christmas one" Ollie complains while we walk to our next class.

"I'm sorry, but I can't I promise Giovanni I wouldn't party because when I'm drunk, I don't even know what I name is" I said and Ollie rolls her eyes.

"Then tell him to come up here and go with you" she says.

"We would have no one to watch our baby my dad And older brother are busy with making Matheo the new CEO of the Buiseness" I said, and she sighs.

"And I absolutely do not trust my other brother watching my son for a couple of days" I said an Ollie pouts her lips.

"You must have someone that can watch your child" she says.

"Give me a couple days to think about it and maybe I'll let my brother watch my child but if anything happens it's your fault" I said before we go our separate ways to our classes.

"Good morning Miss Romando" my model teacher Mrs. Grace says. She is a very kind old lady she's probably in her early 60s may be late 50s.

But she's definitely not like one of those old grandmas that get mad and yell at you if you get into their gardens.

"good morning Mrs. Grace" I said, as I sit down at my desk.

"I heard you and Ollie talking about the love ball. Are you going with anyone?" she asks, and I shake my head no.

"My boyfriend is all the way in France and we have no one to watch Luci so I wouldn't be able to go if I really wanted to" I said, and she nods her head understanding.

A few months after I arrived at the school I told Mrs. Grace about me having a kid at a young age she understood because her first kid she had she was at the age of 15.

She was very sweet about it. She even said if I needed to go out of the classroom, teachers talk to Luciano she said it would be okay.

After everyone arrives in class and sit down at their seats Mrs. Grace makes an announcement, "I know it's very late into the year, but we have a new student please welcome, Winter"

She says, and my jaw drops when winter walks into the fucking classroom.

Does this girl really have to follow me fucking everywhere?

Like what the fuck.

Can I just kill this girl already? She's really getting on my nerves.

• What Should happen in the Epilogue?

• Do you think Giovannis hiding something from Gabriella?

• Please vote, comment and share to your friends!!

Words: 713

Next update: there is none

Don't forget to Follow There instagrams:

GabixRomando

Giovannixhernandez