| TWENTY - SEVEN |

<France>Time: 6:00pm

<France>
Time: 6:00pm

I was currently listening to 'summertime Sadness' by Lana Del Rey. I won't be surprised if I block everyone out of my life right now because I am totally not stable.

I hear a knock on my door I say quiet come in it was Aaron.

I totally forgot. I told him to come over after school for me to 'break up' with him.

"Hey" he said sitting on my bed.

"what did you want to talk about?" he asked while I sat up.

"Look don't be angry it's not your fault at all but I think we should break up and just stay as friends if you're okay with that I just have a lot going on and I need a break from relationships" I said in a nervous tone.

"Oh... yeah, we can still be friends and are you sure you're okay?" he asked can I nodded my head.

"I think I just need time for myself matter of fact, I might be taking a break from the friend group to because I need to focus on my mental health" I said, and he nodded before leaving.

Thank God that's over with.

I continue listening to my song until it's over when it's over I decided to just stare at the wall blankly.

There is a knock at the door I did the same thing from earlier. I said a quiet come in.

The person I walked in as who I didn't expect Giovanni.

"Hey" I said taking out my AirPods and putting them on my desk.

"Hey" he said sitting down on the bed next to me.

"Do you wanna talk about anything that happened?" he asked by nodded my head no.

I looked at his lips to his eyes back-and-forth a couple of times.

I think he caught me because he smirked before he kissed me.

I kissed him back and put my Hands behind his neck, pulling him more and to me.

He pulls away "what about your boyfriend?" He asked making me roll my eyes.

"I don't have a boyfriend anymore I ended things with him" I said and pull them back for a kiss.

"Good" he mumbled against my lips.

*******

I wake up wrapped around strong arms belonging to Giovanni.

Oh, right we slept together for the first time in a couple of weeks.

I groan snuggling more into him. He wrapped his arms around me tighter as if I was trying to get away.

"Stay my love" he says, and nuzzles his face into the nape of my neck.

"I wasn't going anywhere I was just trying to snuggle with you more because it was cold" I said, and wrap my hands around his torso, and laying my head against his chest, his hot chest.