| TWENTY - EIGHT |

<France>Time: 1:30pm

<France>
Time: 1:30pm

It was Wednesday and I just got home from school Enzo had to pick me up from school because Giovanni had a dentist appointment.

I get out my homework - which is only math - and I try to understand it but this shit is so confusing I don't understand anything. What kind of world put numbers as letters.

I hear the door close and turn around seen Giovanni.

"How dare you talk to me by Having Enzo pick me up today I had to be in a thirty minute car ride with him and not just that I had to listen to is super sexual songs the whole time to that humiliating when people hear that" I glare at him.

"Sorry" he says and comes over to me. He leans over and seeing what I'm doing.

"Someone's doing math"

"Yeah confusing math why do people how to use the letters and numbers mixed in math That makes no freaking sense. It's so stupid" I said groaning.

"Why don't you just use the Internet to look up the answers that's what I did" he says, and I start to laugh.

"Imagine having your teacher tell you to look up the answers like he did in high school" I said, and he rolled his eyes.

"Who doesn't do these days even teachers look up answers" he says.

"Can you help me with this or do I have to do it myself because I have no idea what I'm doing like I said"

He sat down in the chair next to me and started to help me with the 'math' why don't they start calling to ABC math because I swear it has more letters and numbers.

After he helped me understanding it a little bit. I put it back in my bag and went up the stairs.

I was so bored right now I decided to pick out my outfit for tomorrow I decided to go with a white crop top tank and hot pink jeans I then plan on to match my outfit with my pink Nike Air Forces I put my outfit on my dresser and then leave and get on my bed to take a nap.

*******

I woke up with a head on my chest and arms wrapped around my waist. I look down Giovanni.

I wiggle a little out of his grasp. He looks up at me, I stare down at him.

"Why are you moving?" he says.

I giggle before answering this question "Did you just come in here recently or like how long have you been in here?" I asked him, and he shook his head.

"Princess I came in here at 3:30 but you were still sleeping, so I decided to join you and then at five I decided to start making dinner, and after I finish making dinner, I came to tell you dinner was ready but you were still sleeping so I decided to sleep with you again and now it's almost nine" he says and we start laughing because of how long I slept through the day.