| THIRTY - EIGHT |

<France>Time: 12:55am

<France>
Time: 12:55am

It was midnight and I was getting a midnight snack. It's been about a week since we've found those pictures on the counter nothing has happened yet, but I'm still terrified I don't want my dad to fund out I got with his best friend and also got pregnant with him.

After I'm done, eating my pickles and peanut butter, I put the dish in the sink.

I ran back upstairs to the bedroom with Giovanni and lay in his arms. I saw a flash through the window.

I wake up Giovanni by shaking him.

"what's up baby" he says, groaning.

"I went to get a snack, and when I came back up here I was getting in bed, and I saw a flash in the corner of my eye through the window" I said, and Giovanni got that.

He grabbed an binoculars and secretly look through the window.

"What I see across from us is a pale ass, blonde girl with blue icy eyes, and all black with a camera in her hand" he says, and hand me the binoculars I look into them and oh my God it was winter.

"That's winter the girl I was talking about at the club the one time" I said, and he turned angry.

"she'll be dead soon, but first let's get some sleep you must be worn out with that baby inside of you since you're already almost four to five months" he said when we get on the bed laying down.

*******

In the morning, I wake up to the smell of pancakes I walked downstairs and see Giovanni cooking in the kitchen.

"Morning princess" he says, putting some pancakes on a plate along with eggs and bacon. He puts the play in front of me and then put another plate next to me where he'll be sitting at probably.

"Thanks for breakfast" I said, before downing the best food I've tasted.

Damn, that's so good.

Almost as good as Giovanni's di-

Okay let's stop it right there.

"You're welcome, Princess" he said, and I finished my plate of food.

After we finish eating, we clean up and go into the backyard.

Giovanni take me to the hot tub when we were standing in front of her. I gave him a very confusing Look.

Giovanni took me to the hot tub area when we were standing in front of the hot tub. I gave him a confusing look.

"What?" he asked.

"I can't get into the hot tub. I have no swimsuit" I said, and he gives me a sinister look, but not a bad look.

"That's why I got a swimsuits last night" he said, going inside and coming back out with a bag in his hands. "Look inside of it. I think you'll like it a lot."