| FORTY - TWO |

<France>Time: 2:35pm

<France>
Time: 2:35pm

I am now almost 6 months pregnant and I was on my way to grandmas. I don't know what to do since what happened yesterday, so I'm gonna talk to Grandma about it.

Giovanni also just left the house to drop the girls off at the airport because Giovanni's dad has been begging to see them again.

I will really miss Anastasia from the next few weeks Emma, I don't really know much about because she never really talks to me but I hope she has a good time too and I hope they both make it safe over there.

I was at my grandma's doorstep.

They just got everything unpacked and finally got everything organized. I mean they didn't move here all the way from over in Mexico area.

But at least I get to be closer with Luna. I'm really happy about that.

Grandma opens the door welcoming me in the house he sat on the couch and I tell her about everything that happened I get super emotional to.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you about me and Giovanni. I just didn't want anyone to think of me as a whore like my mom" I said, wiping my tears, "and Dad has now officially disowned me. He basically explained that in a huge paragraph text message that was basically saying how much he despises in hates me and then I'm just like my mom a whore" I said, with my head down try not to cry my eyes out.

"Okay well I'm going over to your dad's with my sandals and broom, and beating his ass" she said that before she left the house, she told me to head home because it was almost eight.

No I have I've been here for that long. I checked the time on my phone and it was exactly 7:58.

When I got home, I heard crying from the bedroom I walk in there to see Giovanni on the bed crying.

I have never seen him cry before I run over to him, holding him in my arms. "Baby, are you okay? What's wrong?" I ask wiping his tears.

"They died" he said, looking up at me, making me see is red blood shot eyes.

"Who? who died?" I said, getting worried.

"Anastasia, and Emma there was a plane crash and they died" He said, crying harder, and I felt myself starting to cry.

How could this happen?

They were everything to him.

Anastasia was his first daughter and Emma wants his youngest sister almost like a daughter to him.

"I'm so sorry this happened to you you don't deserve it but just know that you're still with you in your heart and the both of them are watching over you" tears, and starting to cry.

*******

I was currently in front of my house, not Giovanni's and I's but my actual house that I used to live in.