| THIRTY - NINE |

<France>Time: 9:36am

<France>
Time: 9:36am

I am currently four months pregnant and I'm starting to show. Today I'm graduating so I decided to wear a loose dress.

It was a white dress and It's straps were off shoulder. it went down to mid thigh, and was flowy.

Her dress ^^

Her dress ^^

I was currently in the bathroom waiting for my timer to go off to takeoff my eye bag masks.

I didn't get much sleep last night because Giovanni had a meeting so I was at my house and my dad wanted to drive me.

Shelby was here to only she was watching her brother graduate. She's getting held back because she had a lot of F's in her class.

Aaron, on the other hand, he had all A's except one he had a B and that was in the woods. I'm not surprised though the woods teacher is an ass.

My timer goes off on my phone and I takeoff my eye bag mask.

I had twenty five minutes to spare so I decided to put on a glowing mask. I put it on and put on a timer for twenty minutes.

As I wait for the time to go off, I just go on my phone watching TikTok. I heard some girls whispering right outside of the bathroom so I turn off my phone trying to listen.

"I heard she's sleeping with Giovanni. That's the only reason she got an A in his class" girl one said, probably referring to me.

Better be, or I'll kick his ass so bad he'll be flying to Mexico.

Cringy words.

"he also got her pregnant. That's what I heard that's why she didn't show up to school for like two weeks. What a bummer maybe her dad will find out and she'll be disowned by him" girl two says and giggling while walking into the bathroom. Fucking pick me bitches.

I quickly got up and head into the stall sitting on the toilet seat and putting my feet up.

While the girls were doing their make up in the bathroom, I was just listening while they gossip.