| TWELVE |

<France> Time: 7:30 pm

<France>
Time: 7:30 pm

Yesterday it was 7:30 when I got home, I went home early because while I and Giovanni were having 'fun' my father texted Gio saying he was at his door.

I and Giovanni rushed to get dressed then I jumped out the window there was no other option.

Anyways I'm in my bed packing, my dad wants me to pack today. He always says the sooner the better.

I don't go to school today because I felt a little 'sick'.

Matheo left this morning to take Ryler to Aunt Bianca's she lives in Italy, she's also Dad's sister - one of them.

My dad has four sisters it use to be five but sadly Molly died because of heart cancer.

Fuck you cancer.

After I'm done packing I put my suitcase in my closet.

I then turn on the shower and take a shower and do my skincare adding light makeup, such as mascara and lipgloss.

Today is my first day being a stripper at a club called 'deadly chains' I've been there once with Ethan.

Ew.

I put on black lace lingerie and put on my grey Nike sweats with my black matching crop top, I slip on my high Nike socks and put on my Birkenstocks finishing my fit.

I grab my handbag before walking out of my room and on my way to the club.

***

I walk through the back door of the club, check-in, and then head to my dressing room. "Hey, Gabi you and winter are gonna be sharing a room until Aimee leaves" Our manager Tanner says, "That's alright with me," I said and he walked out of the room.

I watched a platinum blonde with icy blue eyes walked into the room, she looked about my age maybe a year older. She was wearing a cotton candy pink crop top and baby blue leggings. She had a bellybutton piercing that you could see because of her stomach showing and had some black acrylics.

She greeted herself, "Hey I'm winter" she smiled at me and looked me up and down analyzing my body.

"I'm Gabriella, but you can call me Gabi," I said and she nodded.

"Is this your first day?" I ask and she nods, "yeah you?" "Yeah, my first day. I'm kinda excited but nervous at the same time" I said.

"Do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend?" Winter asked me.

Girlfriend?

Is she bisexual?

"No I'm just fucking this hot guy" I said and I saw a smirk lift on her lips.

The hot guy is also my teacher.

"That must be fun" she said before stripping herself down to her stripper outfit.