| TWENTY - TWO |

<France>Time: 9:00pm

<France>
Time: 9:00pm

Enzo and Gabriella came back like around an hour ago and she had the audacity to take her 'boyfriend' up to her room with her.

She even had me greet him I believe her exact words were.

'Hey Giovanni this is my boyfriend Aaron we started dating the other day and don't worry he's very sweet'

But she said 'sweet' in a different way as if she were meaning something else.

If you know what I mean.

I already know that they fucked because one of my men sent me a video of him eating her out and her giving him head and also then full on fucking on the hotel bed.

Speak of the devil.

Gabriella walks down in booty shorts and an oversized shirt.

She goes into the kitchen grabbing a glass and fills it up full of water. She starts to go upstairs but I stop her.

"Have fun with that 'boyfriend' of yours" I said, with a hint of jealousy.

Probably because I was jealous because she should be mine not his.

"At least he's treating me better than you ever had" she said turning around.

"Shhh you don't want him to know you were fucking your teacher" I said and she scoffs.

"If you never came on to me after the club it would of been a one night thing but you came onto me at school....AT FUCKING SCHOOL" she yells and I smirk.

"Are you sure because if I remember you wanted to keep fucking but it had to be on the down low for a while until you turn eighteen which is in about five weeks and I'm sure that it won't be long til your underneath me, but I guess we will see" I said and she turns red.

"Don't sabotage my relationship because there are a lot of things I could tell my dad that could break up your relationship" she says and walks off.

Try me.

I sit on the couch watching some television.

I turn on 365 days.

Not a bright idea to wash a living room, but my house so I don't really give a fuck.

I'm right at the boat scene when someone pounds down on the couch next to me, I said items seen engine with popcorn in his hands where the fuck did he even get the popcorn at.

"This scene is ON GOD BRO" he says with a mouth full of popcorn.

"whatever that means" I said watching the scene with no emotion.

"God you old people are so dumb" he says making me roll my eyes.

"if I'm so dumb then why are you talking with a mouth full of popcorn, acting like a four year old, if not younger" I said, making his jaw dropped the fucking ground.