| FORTY - EIGHT |

<France>Time: 1:00pm

<France>
Time: 1:00pm

I was currently feeding Luciano. Luciano is currently six months old.

Giovanni is at work right now. He started going back to work two months ago. I literally had to beg him because he didn't want to leave me and Luciano funny right.

I am also packing boxes. Me and Giovanni talked and we wanted to move so we're moving to Italy and once Luciano turns atleast seven months I will go to New York where I will be attending college/model school.

I am also packing boxes me and Giovanni talked and we both are wanting to move to Italy and then once Luciano turns seven months we will hire a babysitter and I will go to New York where I will be attending college/model school whatever you call it. The school only last two years.

Me and Giovanni talked about plans during this week and we decided that on the weekends I will fly out and visit them and do the same on breaks or sometimes they will come up and visit me.

Luciano spits his food out me and I gasp stepping back. He loves his food and never stops it out.

"Luciano you have to eat please do it for me" I groan, spoon in Manassas baby food, bringing it to his mouth.

He screams.

Starts to cry.

Tips his food over.

Great a bigger mess.

Ugh, I guess this is what I get for being pregnant at a young age And not reading any of those pregnancy books, neither baby books.

"Come in baby please" I said on the verge of tears.

I pick up my phone calling Giovanni immediate picks up the phone.

"Hey baby you okay is the baby okay?" he asks into the phone.

"No" I said, quietly trying not to cry.

"what's wrong"

"he won't eat. I tried a million times and he still won't eat" I groan.

"I can come home if you'd like" he says, and I hear I'm starting to gather stuff from the other side of the phone.

"no it's okay. I don't want you to come home just because a baby won't eat" I said, signing, I sit on the chair next to Luciano.

"Too late I'm already out the door and on my way home. I'll see you in 20 minutes. Love you gorgeous" he says hanging up.

"Ughhhhh" I ground, hitting my head on the table, not knowing that I had put my face and baby food.

"Well shit" I said, and went to the bathroom washing my face.

Ten minutes later, I hear the door open and shut. I look behind the seeing Giovanni.

"I'm sorry he just won't eat anything" I said and he smiles.

"if anything, I said, thank you I didn't wanna be in that meeting anymore" he says, making the both of us laugh.

"Now, Luciano why won't you let mommy feed you?" Giovanni says bending down to his height.

"Gooo" he coos, pointing to the tv.

"Did you not turn on tv while you fed him?" Giovanni asks, and I shake my head no.

Giovanni walks to the living room, turning on tv for Luciano.

"Now try feeding him"

I try feeding Luciano, and he actually eat this time while he stares at the tv.

"Thanks Giovanni" I said, hugging him and getting baby food on his dress shirt.

"Oops sorry" I whisper looking down at all the baby food on his dress-shirt.

"you're fine I have like a million of these anyways" he shrugs it off.

Giovanni runs upstairs to probably change and take a shower.

After feeding Luci I put him to bed that's in the room next to ours

After feeding Luci, I put him to bed that's right next to our room.

I walk into mine and Giovanni's room ready to pass out on the bed but I saw Giovanni on the balcony right outside of our window.

"Giovanni what are you looking at?" I said, walking up to him from behind.

"Letting my mind take me to imagination" he says, chuckling.

"What are you imagining about? enlighten me" I said, standing beside him as we look into the sky.

"What I'm imagining is in five years we live in a big beach house or whatever how she want to. We have four or five kids and we are on the porch watching them in the sand chasing each other like the crazy maniacs day are we have three boys one girl and maybe a couple and while they play around, I take you upstairs to my bedroom and make love to you and you tell me how good I make you feel" he says, ending it with a smirk on his face.

"I'd really like that but I rather live in a big house on the hills besides the beach but Every day we go down to the beach with the kids and while you boys play football as girls make necklaces and bracelets with flowers from the little field in the sand at the beach" I said, giggling.

"Ti amo tanto amore mio" Giovanni says, making me look at him confused.

"I have no idea what you just said" I said, making both of us laugh.

"I said 'I love you so much my love' and I will tell you that every day if I have to" he said, kissing my lips.

"I love you too and by the way I would love to have four or five kids with you too" I said, before placing my lips back on his.

"Who said it would be with you" he said before shooting me in the head.

Plot twist!!

I wonder how Luciano's gonna be without a mother and with a killer of a dad what's he gonna do when he finds out his dad killed his mom

• Please vote, comment and share to your friends!!

Words: 1004

Next update: there is none

Don't forget to Follow There instagrams:

GabixRomando

Giovannixhernandez