| TWENTY - SIX |

<France> Time: 10:26

<France>
Time: 10:26

It was November 30th the day I'm gonna break things off with Aaron. I'm really scared that he will hate me for it. I really hope not, but if he does, I guess I deserve it.

I was currently in art class with Mr. Moore in God did he want me to shoot a bullet in my head.

Reasons why? Well, number one he's creepy - by looking at girls in inappropriate places and touching them also an inappropriate places he also ask girls to stay after class for 'work' - number two he's psychotic - he literally asked the class daily if anyone else here is an owl in the fucking classroom and asks if anyone has been killed in our family recently like dude what - and lastly three she need some body care tips - he literally smells like coffee and sex all the time like who knows what he does in this classroom in the morning - and those are all the reasons why I wanna shoot myself in the head because of this teacher.

It finally hit 10:30 and I almost bolt out of the classroom by Mr. Moore decided to call my name to stay after class.

If this greasy mother fucker put his hands on me, I will literally scream on top of my lungs.

"Umm sure" I said, making sure my voice is full of uncomfortableness.

TW: Sexual assault

I go over to his desk and his hand slide up and down my arm I step back because of how uncomfortable that was he steps forward, pulling me and closer to him.

"Umm...what are you doing?" I said, taking a step back again.

"Don't you want an A+" he said with a smirk on his lips, but not a good smirk a smirk meaning that I need to get out of the classroom.

He touches my arm again, but I move it fastly away from this '80 year old' creep.

"If you don't let me touch you I'll give you an F in this class" he says, standing up from his chair.

My eyes widen when I see his boner. Now I just feel like killing myself right now.

This teacher is so fucking gross.

"I don't want to be touched by you. You are a very old man while I am seventeen that's fucking illegal" I tell him and his face lights up, red, angry red.

He stomps while coming towards me and stops right in front of me he stopped me across the face hard I feel tears prickle in my eyes I just wanna get out of here.

"YOU WILL DO WHAT I SAY" he screamed in my face.

I look at the clock scene that's only 10:40. I pray to myself that someone opened that door knocks on it.