| THIRTY - FIVE |

<France>Time: 12:00pm (not midnight)

<France>
Time: 12:00pm (not midnight)

I was currently listening to LoveGame by lady gaga while I was getting ready for my birthday.

Yup today is my birthday finally eighteen. Even though I'm not officially a grown-up I'm still kind of a grown-up. I just can't do all that adult shit that twenty one year olds can do lucky motherfuckers.

A.k.a.....Enzo.

I decided to wear my favorite green emerald dress, and to match my dress I decided to go with some diamond emerald earrings, bracelet and necklace.

My shoes were just my air forces because I really don't feel like wearing heels.

Apparently, Giovanni is taking me to the beach for my birthday. Apparently there's a little party there. with who though I have no friends, they all left me for that stuck up bitch winter except Alex and Jaden they text me saying they hate her guts. We left for a few hours on FaceTime making really mean comment about her.

I decided just to keep my hair, my normal hairstyle, but I did have a hairstylist come over do a Dutch braid for me because I really don't feel like fighting with my hair today.

I decided to only put a little bit of blush and lip gloss on because my skin is already smoothing clear obviously, why else would the boys at school not be drooling all over me even though I don't really notice because I only have my eyes on one person. {wink, wink}

I walk down the stairs and see Giovanni and Enzo both in a black dress shirt and black dress pants. The only thing that was different was that Giovanni was wearing dress shoes but ends. I was just wearing Nike shoes like he always does. I swear he's stupid sometimes, but I still love him obviously.

When I get to the bottom, they look at me with their jaw dropped.

"You guys are close your mouth before I fly flies in there" I said walking up to them and shutting their jaw.

They both sent me glares, and I return the face. Trying to.

They laughed at me and I cross my arms pouting at them, "it's rude to laugh at the birthday girl. Assholes." I mutter, the last part.

"so what are you guys think? Should I go to change or stay in this?" I asked, and they look at each other before answering.

"Keep it on it really fits you like the color although Giovanni is thinking something else do you know horny people" Enzo said making both me and Giovanni laugh.

Giovanni rolled his eyes, "you look very beautiful princess almost as if you are a real princess" are, Giovanni says, and I pout my lips.

"Pensé que era tu princesa" I speak in Spanish, knowing that he wouldn't understand.

Enzo started to laugh because of how confused Giovanni was.

"I can't believe you don't know Spanish" Enzo laughs again.

"When dad gets back, I'm telling him to give you some Spanish lessons" he says.

"I have this really weird question if you guys are Spanish, why do you live in France and not Mexico or something?" he asked and me and Enzo exchange looks before I answered.

"When we were twelve and fifteen we asked her dad the same thing he said it was dangerous" I said, shrugging my shoulders.

Giovanni just replied in a 'mm'

We then started heading to the car.

When I got in the car, they put a blindfold over me because I was a surprise and they told me if I peek, I'm a loser well Enzo said that.

After what felt like forever the car finally came to stop and Giovanni said we're here.

We started walking, and I felt the soft sand ground even though I had shoes on it was about five minutes, and we finally stopped walking.

"Ready?" Both of them asked me and I nodded my head yes.

They took off my blindfold only for me to see.

Someone I never thought I would see in a while.

• CLIFFHANGERRRR!!

CLIFFHANGERRRR!!

I just love leaving you guys on cliffhangers LMAO.

• Please vote, comment and share to your friends!!

Words: 984

Next update: December 30.

Don't forget to Follow There instagrams:

GabixRomando

Giovannixhernandez