| THIRY - SEVEN |

<France>Time: 2:30pm

<France>
Time: 2:30pm

It's been two weeks in sneaking around with Gabriella while her dad's here is getting even harder.

At 3:30 me and Gabriella are going to my doctor for a baby check up we're gonna see how long she is and if we can know the gender.

In about an hour, Gabriella arrives at my house. She was wearing an oversize sweatshirt and baggy blue jeans. her hair was in French braids with ribbon at the end.

She came up right in front of me and hugged me.

"This is getting even harder my dad's like wondering where I'm going every second and I had to use Jaxon" she groans laying her head on my chest.

"We should get going my private doctors about an hour away and with traffic, it will be even longer" I said, taking her hand and leaving out the door.

******

We arrived at my private doctors about an hour and fifteen minutes later he immediately sat Gabby on the bed and started putting some gel on her stomach right after pulling up pretty sure a little.

We arrived at my private doctors about an hour, and fifteen minutes later, he immediately sat Gabi on the bed and pulled her shirt up a little, - which made me a little upset and mad - putting some gel on her stomach. She started to put the monitor on her stomach looking at the baby.

After the appointment, the doctors gave us the papers of the baby. He said he couldn't know the gender yet because it was too early still.

I was looking over the papers saying that Gabriella was only three months pregnant. We also got some more pills to stop the pregnancy pain. On the paper it also said things not to have during the pregnancy and that she also should start showing in the next month.

She has a check up every month.

In two weeks, Gabriella is graduating and after that she's going to college at least that's what she told her dad.

When we got back at the house, we saw a car in the driveway. Weird.

When we walk in, we saw my twin sisters sitting on the couch.

Jessica and Natalie.

Well, isn't this great.

When we close the door, they both look up that both of us giving us a evil smile that they get from their mother. Fucking Cunts.

"Hello brother" they both said at the same time I roll my eyes.

"Correction half brother" they roll their eyes, mumbling to each other, probably evil words that probably shouldn't even exist in their vocabulary.

"We still have the same blood and the same dad" Jessica says making me groan.

"Yeah a dad that left you guys because Natalie decided to get pregnant with a fucking eighteen when she was fucking just turned fifteen" both of the twins, rolled her eyes and mumble stuff.

"How are the twins by the way?" I asked Natalie.

She rolls her eyes, "They just started fifth grade this year" she said, and I watch Gabriella's eyes widen.

"What did you name them again?" I ask and I watch Natalie's eyes lit up.

"Their names are Thomas and Maddie. They're at their dads right now we share them week to week" she said trying to fake her voice.

"Okay well you guys can leave now me and my girlfriend have things to do" I said, and they get up and walk out but not before Jessica says something. "Gotta hide her even more know that Vincent is back" She then slammed the door shut.

I rolled my eyes and walked to the kitchen with Gabriella. I saw something on the counter and looked at it.

Oh fuck.

They were pictures of me and Gabriella, naked, having sex, kissing, at our first date, our baby appointment that was today and even more pictures of us.

There is note underneath the pictures saying; 'hopefully Vincenzo doesn't find out about you guys that would be a bad reputation for the both of you and to knows Vincenzo, my disown both of you"
- the reapers

The reapers are there in Russian mafia, the Italian mafia and the Russian Mafia have been at each other's families for almost 80 years.

Gabriella starts crying. I pull into my chest patting her head.

"it's okay princess I won't let anyone hurt you or find out about us until it's time" I said, and kissed her for head. She looked up at me and said she was going to go and take a nap.

I gathered all the photos and nano off the table and threw them in for garbage. My girlfriend doesn't mean you see that stuff.

About ten minutes after Gabriella went upstairs I went upstairs and went into bed with her.

It's been a long day.

• I have a few ideas how Vincenzo all finds out about them and the baby

• should the baby die?

• Please vote, comment and share to your friends!!

Words: 850

Next update: December 30.

Don't forget to Follow There instagrams:

GabixRomando

Giovannixhernandez