| EIGHTEEN |

<France>Time: 10:45

<France>
Time: 10:45

I just woke up and decided to head downstairs to get something to eat because I'm not gonna lie. I'm starving.

I walked downstairs to see Enzo eating waffles while on his phone.

"Why aren't you ready?" Enzo, asked me and I gave him a weird look.

"did you not see the text message? We're leaving in like 10 minutes when everyone gets here" Enzo says, in my eyes widen and shock.

I didn't get any text message.

I run back to my room and get dressed as soon as I can. All I wear is my Nike, pro leggings and a oversize sweatshirt.

Her outfit^^

Her outfit^^

After that, I run back downstairs and see everyone there. I decide to take something small, so I just grab a banana.

"We're gonna stop at McDonald's" Shelby says.

"Okay but I'm still gonna take a banana cause I'm starving my ass off" I said, making everyone laugh.

We get into the Volkswagen's that my family owns half of us in the black one the other half of the white. Enzo, me, Shelby, Aaron and Hayden ho in the black one and Alex, Erica and the twins go in the black one.

Enzo and Shelby sit in the front, Hayden goes in the middle and me and Aaron go in the very back.

It was about 10 minutes until we got to McDonalds, Enzo orders our food and then hands it to us in the driveway.

After about five hours of Enzo, driving, he switches seats with Hayden said that Enzo can get some rest.

I lay my shoulder on Aaron's starting to drift to sleep.

Hayden starts the car and starts to drive, only ten hours left.

In minutes, everyone in the car was sleeping or resting besides Hayden cause he's driving obviously.

Dumb shit.

<France> Time: 2:00pm

<France>
Time: 2:00pm

I've messed up, real bad.

I'm such an asshole maybe if I said we haven't figured that out yet things wouldn't have gone so bad.

I think to myself.

Well, what if she start seeing someone else? Or some shit like that.

Stop thinking about that you guys were just fucking each other.

But then I kinda feel like...

Like, I think I'm starting to fall for her but I can't. She's my best friend's daughter.

Fuck you Giovanni you're falling for her and you know it - my inner thoughts tell me.

I get to bed and begin walking downstairs. I feel the house being empty because there is no noise.

I walk into the kitchen and dining room area, I look towards the counter grabbing a fruit to have I then look down and I see a note on the counter. I pick it up and start reading it.

Giovanni,

It's Enzo here I just wanna say me and Gabriella won't be back till Wednesday night we have left town and are going to Italy to the aquatic Park beach and we left around 11 this morning I just wanted to let you know so you wouldn't be worrying, about us I would've texted you but I don't have your phone number and I don't know your email either so I wrote a note.

Fuck me.

I wish I could apologize to Gabriella but I can't do that when she's like thousands of miles away from me now. Fuck life.

Why does life have to be so fucking complicated, I mean I could just get a ticket online and fly out actually you know what I will just go to the aquatic Park Beach to see her and apologize.

Or I can have one of my guards to follow them and keep an eye on her and maybe apologize for me.

Fuck, Don't be a pussy you need to just apologize to her.

I'll do that when she comes back In the meantime I'll have some of my men to watch over her making sure she isn't getting into any trouble.

I called a few of my men down to the kitchen.

I saw champ, come down he's probably my best man. Not long after Robbie, Butch, and candy come in after him.

I tell them that I want them to go and keep an eye on Gabriella and Enzo - so she wouldn't be suspicious of people following her - for the trip there on.

"If something happens, please let me know as soon as possible" I said, rubbing my temple on my forehead.

They all nodded before leaving the house.

I don't know why I'm kinda worried about Gabriella. What if something bad happens to her what she gets kidnapped or worse I think to myself as I began grabbing some food out of the fridge because, I hear my stomach erupt, so I started to make some random shit I could think of.

Anastasia is with Veronica's family for the weekend because for the next week we're off because of thanks giving break, obviously dumb-ass. They left on a plane this morning, and because Thanksgiving is on Thursday. Anastasia also now has half days on Fridays but her school canceled today just to be nice to the kids.

I go on instagram and see Gabriella story that she and her 'friends' are at a club. She was dancing with her so called group of friends, and why the fuck is that guys hands on her waist because if he don't get them off, I'm gonna rip them off.

I glare at the phone.

• Today was a brain fart and the worst chapter, that I'll be rewriting in the future

• Watch out Giovanni looks like Aaron is coming up first place to take Gabi. 🫢

• Please vote, comment and share to your friends!!

Words: 968

Next update: December 15.

Don't forget to Follow There instagrams:

GabixRomando

Giovannixhernandez