| FIFTY |

<France>Time: 8:00pm

<France>
Time: 8:00pm

I was currently helping Gabriella pack her bags and boxes for New York. She's leaving to New York in two weeks for her modeling classes.

I want her to go out there and do what she wants. I wish she could explore the world before she got pregnant but obviously that didn't happen. but I'm glad we're both happy that Luciano came into the world and that we're both glad to have him here with us.

Luciano is now eight months old and is starting to walk a little but not a lot he can only take about five steps until he falls.

We hired a babysitter last week. Her name is Jesse and she's 24 years old. She's very nice and Gabriella seems to like her a lot.

We told her that she'll be starting after Gabriella leaves because Gabriella still watches Luciano because she has nothing to do.

Luciano is at Vincenzo's right now he spending the weekend there.

Luciano has forwards down mama, dada, no and yes.

He started saying dada a month ago I was left speechless.

I walk down the stairs, burning down the last box from the room.

"Are we gonna leave these six boxes in this room until you move to New York?" I asked, and she nodded yes.

"I'm gonna miss you" I said, kissing her on top of the head.

"Not as much as I miss you. I'll miss those back rubs you give me before we fall asleep and the night kisses and morning kisses" she said, placing a kiss on my cheek.

"I'll miss the sex too" I said smirking.

She rolls her eyes before I leave in the morning. I follow behind her and you sit on the couch laying against each other.

"we should watch a movie. We haven't watched a movie together since I was pregnant" she says.

"Okay-" I reach over grabbing the remote, "what movie does my gorgeous girl want to watch?" I asked her and she took them out for me.

"Let's watch 'through my window' I heard it was really good, but I haven't been able to watch in the past months because we were always busy" she said, clicking on the movie.

*******

After we watched the movie and had a little bit of couch sex, we went upstairs to our bedroom.

"I can't wait to be pregnant again" she says, looking at the framed photo on the dresser of her pregnant and me holding her belly.

She was seven months pregnant in that photo.

"Well, you can be pregnant two years and I'll make the sex worth it" I said and winked at her.

"my god Giovanni, can you get even more dirty minded" she groans into my chest.

I chuckled before kissing her on the lips, "yeah when we have sex" hi summer before laying down on the pillow and pulling Gabriella's head on top of my chest.

"Good night gorgeous. I'll see you in the morning" I said, before I close my eyes.

"Okay handsome but I better see you when I open my eyes in the morning and you better be laying next to me or I will not talk to you for a week" she said, and I feel her place a kiss on the cheek.

"Buona notte, amore mio" I said before going into darkness.

"buenas noches, nena" I hear Gabriella say.

*******

when I woke up I saw Gabriella still sleeping and her mouth taking light breaths. I smile at the sight of her.

How can someone be so beautiful and not even be doing anything?

I watch her turn over to the other side, and I from not being able to see her face. Life sucks.

"Giovanni" Gabriella says, turning over and looking at my eyes.

"You stayed for actually once" she says, making the both of us laugh.

"The only reason I'm sometimes not in bed with you is because I'm downstairs making breakfast for you" I said, making her roll her eyes.

"Maybe you should do that for me right now go downstairs and make breakfast" she says, smirking.

I rolled my eyes getting out of there only being in boxer briefs.

I grab my silky black robe from the closet, putting it on and going downstairs to make breakfast for the both of us.

I grabbed the ingredients for the pancakes and eggs and then grab the bacon from out of the fridge. I grab the griddle, plugging it into the outlet and start making the pancakes and flipping them on the pan.

Gabriella walks down in a pair of my boxer briefs, and one of my T-shirts that stops at the mid of her thigh.

Sexy.

Ass.

Women.

My sexy ass women.

"That smells good" she moaned at the smell of my cooking.

"Obviously, I'm cooking it" I said, and she rolls her eyes getting on top of the barstool.

"You look hot in a robe you should wear them are often" Gabriella says out of the blue.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah because right now you make me very wet so wet that I have to squeeze in a size together" she says making ne smirk.

I put the pancakes on a plate and wisk the eggs up quickly before putting them on the griddle and start to cook them. I put slices of bacon on the griddle and make them while I cook the eggs.

After about five minutes I'm finally done cooking everything. I put two pancakes on each plate along with three slices of bacon and some scrambled eggs.

I hand a plate to Gabriella and she smiles, "thanks for breakfast, Mr. sexy cook" she says, and I sent her a wink. "no problem gorgeous."

After we finished eating, we're in the living room just talking about random shit and there's a knock at the door.

Gabriella goes to open it and it's none other than...

Cliffhanger lmao don't be mad.

please think it is or who do you think it should be? do you want the book to be a happy or sad ending? by the way, the next couple of chapters will be short.

• Please vote, comment and share to your friends!!

Words: 1054

Next update: there is none

Don't forget to Follow There instagrams:

GabixRomando

Giovannixhernandez