| SIXTY |

<New York>Time: 8:00pm

<New York>
Time: 8:00pm

Gabriella and the girls were currently in the bedroom getting ready for the love ball.

I was waiting for Eli to come pick up Luciano. Eli's gonna be watching Luciano until tomorrow afternoon.

I hear a knock at the door and go to opening seeing Eli.

"Okay I got a bag of his stuff on the couch along with his favorite stuff animal that you CAN'T lose and the bag has everything you need for a day and a half" I said, before handing Luciano to him, and grabbing the bag from the couch for him.

"It's not the first time I watched Luciano before you know" he said, rolling his eyes.

"Yeah, the last time you must learn a raccoon get to Luciano dumb ass" I said before sending him a hard glare.

"It wasn't that bad don't be such a worried father" Eli said, and I swear, I would have punched him square in the face.

"What kind of father would I be if I didn't worry about my child are you like dumb or something?" I said he just shrugged his shoulders.

I swear to god, this person is literally so dumb and stupid.

"I want to punch you really bad right now but I'm not gonna do that because then I'd be going on a date with my girlfriend with bruised knuckles" I said, and push them out the door.

"Now go and take care of my child" I said before he walked out the door.

I heard the door open from the bedroom first came out, was Gabriella's friends. Ollie was dressed in a dark blue dress that hit her ankles. Jazzy was dressed in a purple dress, and Cecilia was in a dress similar to theirs, but it was in the color red.

 Jazzy was dressed in a purple dress, and Cecilia was in a dress similar to theirs, but it was in the color red

Their dresses^^

I smiled at them, and patiently waited for Gabriella.

"Gabriella's just finishing some final touches" Jazzy said and grabbing some Alcohol from the cabinet, making me raise a brow.

"Ollie's brother is 25" she said before taking a drink from the bottle.

I just rolled my eyes.

Underage people are so strange ass people.

The girls going to the living room sitting down while they wait for Gabriella. I just wait right outside of the bedroom door.

'Come on Gorgeous'

"if she doesn't come out of the bedroom in 10 minutes, then we are gonna be late to the Ball" Ollie says, crossing her arms over her chest.

It's been twenty five minutes since they came out of the bathroom and Gabriella still in there doing some 'finishing touches' to herself.

"Being fashionably late is the best thing though" Jazzy says.

Out of all her friends, Jazzy would probably be my favorite. She seems like someone Eli would get along with, and they wouldn't argue all the time like how I argue with Eli.

The dorm knob shakes, and Gabriella comes out of the bedroom, wearing a blue green dress. It's a type of dress that's poofy and ends at her ankles.

A/N: I found a tiktok and it just streamed Gabriella usually I go on Pinterest but...
There is a link that you can go to if your interested in what her dress looks like.

She had mascara on a little bit of blush and some lipgloss on, and her hair was curled.

She was absolutely perfect and beautiful like she always is.

"Gorgeous" I said, before placing my lips on top of hers.

"Handsome" she says before putting her arms around my neck, pulling me more into the kiss.

"I love you" we say at the same time.

"let's go now because the dance already started like thirty minutes ago" Ollie says, and walks out the dorm, along with Celia behind her.

"They're just cranky and dramatic because they wanna be there before their boyfriends and dates" Jazzy says coming up to us.

"Don't you have a date?" Gabrielle asks, and jazzy shakes her head yes.

"I do but he's gonna be late cause he works at a coffee shop in town" she says before walking out the door, and us was behind her.

"Did you know you look really hot in a suit?" Gabriella says while we walk into the ball.

"Did you know it's not hotter than watch underneath that dress" I said, making her cheeks turn red.

"I'm gonna fuck you after this ball" I whisper in her ear before taking her to the dance floor.

• I have no idea how to write balls or dances or any of that shit.

• there's about to be a lot of drama..

• Please vote, comment and share to your friends!!

Words: 802

Next update: there is none

Don't forget to Follow There instagrams:

GabixRomando

Giovannixhernandez