| THIRTY - THREE |

<France>Time: 10:00pm

<France>
Time: 10:00pm

A/N: You will be seeing more of Giovanni mafia stuff.

I was currently in the basement, taking care of someone who stole shipment from me.

I was currently scanning him with a potato peeler or whatever you wanna call them he was screaming like the pussy he is.

Thank God, this is soundproof or Gabi would probably be running downhill seem upset when they first came here. I told them only two rooms were off-limits the room that leads down into the torture chamber, and then my office.

Gabriella sometimes asks me what's down here and I just tell her stuff I don't want people to see which is true I wouldn't want her to see dead bodies all over the place. My guards usually don't take care of the bodies till like 2 to 3 days later.

"Now tell me where is the venoms hiding out" I asked him to where the Russians are hiding out. They call them something venoms.

The guy shakes and stutters before speaking, "T-t-they are h-hiding out a-a-at the w-w-wharehouse b-base i-in Italy" he says she is how much can a guy stutter in the whole sentence like goddamn.

"Thank you" I said politely.

"A-Are you gonna let me live now" he asks any smirk finds its way up on my lips.

"No" I said, and within seconds, I grab my gun and shot him between the eyes.

I heard a creek and turned around seeing Gabi. She looks for me to the dead man her eyes widen in shock, and she runs away upstairs.

shit.

"Who fucking left the door open" I ask and everyone points to Henry.

I never like that guy. Anyways he tried talking about before he could. I put a bullet in his head.

I ran upstairs after Gabi so I could try and explain everything to her.

<France>Time: 10:22

<France>
Time: 10:22

I can't believe in my eyes what I just saw Giovanni just shot someone not just that he also brutally murdered someone.

My baby daddy a.k.a. boyfriend is a murderer I can't believe it.

I ran into my room, locking the door. I tried my hardest, not to make a sound.

I heard my door knob, starting to rattle I got really scared and try not to whimper, but that obviously didn't work.

"Gabriella, please open the door" Giovanni says, but I refuse to talk.

"Please let me explain myself, or at least explain what was going on" he says, still trying to get in.

About ten minutes of him trying to get into the room he finally gets up and I hear him walking away I sigh in relief laying in bed I close my eyes only meant to be a second, but then I fell into deep slumber.

*******

When I woke up, I was no longer in my bed. I was in Giovanni's which means someone moved me most likely him I'm still freaked out that I saw a man with a bullet in his head. That is not something I wanna see you when you're looking for a midnight snack.

The door opens, and Giovanni walks into the room. He sees that I'm awake and gives me a smile.

He walks closer to me, making you scoot back.

"Princess don't be afraid of me I'm not going to hurt you" he says, and I rolled my eyes.

"if you're not gonna hurt me, then why do you hurt that innocent man" I asked, and he still came closer. I couldn't back away anymore because I was against the headboard.

"That man stole from me, but if you want me to explain everything to you, I will I'm not sure if you'll like it since you freaked out usually that I shot a man" he said, sitting on the edge of the bed a bit too close to me for right now.

I shrugged before answering him "Fine. You can explain everything to me, but you have to stay right there where I can trust you" I said, and he nods and moves around to get comfortable in his spot.

He started explaining everything. "I am the Italian mafia boss and that guy is shot. He stole a shipment from me. He's also part of the Russians also known as the venoms they do really bad things to young girls, so I doubt it was bad that I shot him and I'm sorry you had to see that I was gonna tell you eventually, but I just didn't know how to tell you and I thought your dad would end up telling you, so technically I am a mafia boss and a businessman and your dad's the same thing except he's the French mafia boss I'm really sorry you had to find out this way" he said, putting his hand on my thigh.

"so you're not gonna hurt me" I ask him and he shakes his head no.

"Never how could I hurt you?" he pauses for a second, "I much rather hurt anyone else in my life than you, because you are the love of my life, and I can never hurt you if I ever did, I'd hate myself for it" he says before planting a kiss on my cheek. I return the favor except giving him a kiss on the lips.

"I'm horny" I said, and Giovanni just smirked at me.

"Let me help you" he says before I lay down on my back.

His head disappeared between
my legs.

• Short chapter I just wanted to get her getting to know about His mafia out of the way

• I love them so much even though my writing be terrible. 😭

• Please vote, comment and share to your friends!!

Words: 985

Next update: December 30.

Don't forget to Follow There instagrams:

GabixRomando

Giovannixhernandez