| TWENTY - FIVE |

<France>Time: 10:45am

<France>
Time: 10:45am

Opening the door revealing Aaron and Shelby.

"Ohhh, hey guys come in" I said welcoming them in.

I immediately grab the tv remote and turn off the tv.

Shelby shuts the door after we all walk into the room.

I turn around facing them and giving them a confused look.

"I thought you guys weren't coming till afternoon because you are a birthday party or something" I said, and they shrugged before speaking.

"We were on our way, but then we got a call from her aunt saying that her cousin got sick and since we were near the neighborhood, they just decided to come by" Shelby said and sat on my bed.

"so what do you guys wanna do then?" I asked, being bored in my mind.

"What if we go to the mall and fool around with the dumbasses we are" Aaron says.

"Sure but who's driving?" Shall be asked, and I just shrugged.

"I mean, maybe my brother can take us and then all four of us can fool around because he's not busy today. He just probably won't wake up till like noon" I said and they agreed.

"I'll wake him up" Shelby says smirking, and I roll my eyes.

"That is just gross. I don't need to hear that shit you are literally my best friend and Enzo is my brother" I said, well almost gagging.

"Same goes for you and my brother" Shelby says and turns around crossing her arms.

"yeah but I don't tell you that I'm gonna wake up your brother by giving him a blowjob like what the fuck" I said before she walked out of the bedroom and across the hall to my brothers room.

"so how was Thanksgiving yesterday for you?" Aaron asked, and I shrug my shoulders.

"it was okay. The only bad part about it is that I got a little drunk and don't remember some things that I did from yesterday I don't even know if I did anything bad I just don't really remember anything but at least I'm sober right now I think" I said well, scratch in the back of my head trying to act like I'm not embarrassed of myself.

*******

It was 1 o'clock when I woke up from my amazingly nap. Wow Enzo and she'll be decided to have their fun time. Me and Aaron decided to take a nap so we wouldn't be bored as fuck while waiting for them.

I heard a knock at my door that made me get up to answer it and turn the door. I see Shelby and Enzo ready to go.

I groan walking back to my bed and waking up Aaron.