| FIFTY - NINE |

<New York>Time: 5:10pm

<New York>
Time: 5:10pm

It's been a hour since Giovanni took away my walking ability.

By fucking the shit out of me.

Right now I am I am currently in bed, and Giovanni is in the kitchen, making me some food.

Luciano is still sleeping and Giovanni decided to put him in Ollie's bedroom so he wasn't sleeping on a couch and could have something comfy under his head while he sleeps.

Giovanni told me overtime Luciano has been starting to sleep longer I mean I'm not surprised the little one needs sleep.

Giovanni returns to the room with a plate full of chicken Alfredo and salad, along with a bowl full of fruit.

My favorite.

"Here, gorgeous" He says, and places the food right in front of me on the bed. "Why thank you handsome."

I start eating my food and look at him, Giovanni just watching me. I raise an eyebrow when I see he doesn't have a plate for himself.

"where is your plate?" I asked him and he rolls his eyes.

"I'm not hungry I already ate my lunch, dinner and dessert" he says, smirking and bouncing his eyebrows up and down.

"My god you're so dirty minded" I said, before going back to eat my food again.

"But you love my dirty mind"

"I do only when we're fucking each other though" I said, making Giovanni laugh.

After I finish my food, I heard Ollie, Jazzy and Cecelia come in through the door of our dorm.

"Gabriella" they all yell my name at once.

"I'm in my room" I yell back at them.

All three of them come into my room. Once they see that I'm naked, and Giovanni is only in sweatpants their eyes widen, and they cover their eyes instantly with their hands.

"My god, you're naked" Ollie starts.

"While eating" Jazzy finishes the sentence.

"We've all done it" Cecilia says shrugging it off like no big deal

"So is this the baby daddy" Jazzy asks with a smirk lifted on her face

"Yeah, Luciano is in Ollie's bed sleeping I said before taking another bite of my chicken Alfredo finishing"

"Why?" Ollie asks.

"So that her boyfriend cums inside of her 100 million times" Cecilia says, making my cheeks turn red.

Ollie comes back with Luciano on her hip. He rubs his eyes before looking at everyone.

"Mama. Papa." He says, looking at me and Giovanni.

"Put. Down" Luci says in all he put him down.

He walks to us and puts his hand up, wanting to get up on the bed. I pick him up, putting them beside me.

"Mama. Salad" he says pointing to the salad.

I hand him the salad and a fork, and he starts to eat it slowly.

I finished the bowl full of fruit and then put the bowl on top of the plate after Luciano finishes the salad I also put that bologna play Luciano takes the plate from me walking out of the room. The girls come up to me telling me how hot Giovanni is.

I rolled my eyes, "you guys are so dramatic, and to Celia don't you have a boyfriend along with Ollie" I said, with raised eyebrows.

"I don't have a boyfriend I just have fuck toys that I play around with" Cecilia says, making all of us roll our eyes except her.

"Just because I have a boyfriend doesn't mean I can't call other men or women hot" Ollie says.

"Whatever" I said before putting a oversize T-shirt on, and a pair of my panties.

"Man I wish I had boobs like yours" Jazzy says making me raise an eyebrow.

Ummm, why?" I said confused.

"They're humongous, and I'm an A cup and I fucking 19 years old it's not really fair" she says, pouting and crossing her hands over her chest.

"I'm only a C cup not that big" I said, shrugging my shoulders.

"Liar" Giovanni says walking back into the room.

"You're a D cup" he says and points finger at me.

"I'm not you should know this by now because of the million times you took off my bra" I said before walking into the bathroom and brushing my teeth.

After I'm done brushing my teeth, I walk bad out, sitting on the bed with Luciano in my arms.

"I'm tired again" I said, before passing out on the bed.

• I for real am in a writing slump

• WHO ELSE WANTS A DADDY GIO CAUSE I NEED ONE BRO

• Please vote, comment and share to your friends!!

Words: 778

Next update: there is none

Don't forget to Follow There instagrams:

GabixRomando

Giovannixhernandez