| FORTY - ONE |

<France>Time: 6:30pm

<France>
Time: 6:30pm

This man is really glaring at me as if he knows who I am. As if I did something to him which I didn't, because I don't even know this dude like what the fuck.

What are you in the mafia?

Because not many people know me, except through business in mafia.

They both stepped in the house and Gabriella's head towards him. she started screaming and throwing things at him and then she talks for the first time in a month.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE YOU TWO FACED COCK SUCKING DICKHEAD" She screams while tears form in her eyes. I just want to cradle her in my arms and hug her until she stops hurting. That's when I'll be happy.

She keeps throwing everything your hair at him.

"Helping you maniac, but I can't really do that when you're throwing shit at me you psycho" I wish I could just hear this dude's head off his body with my own hands.

"YOU GET AWAY FROM ME" she yells, and throws a vace him only for it to hit his shoulder.

The two of them yell at each other for a while until it comes out of Gabriella's mouth, the truth.

"YOU ARE A TWO FACED CUNT THAT THINKS SHE SHOULD GET EVERYTHING HANDED TO HER" he yells in her face.

"GO SUCK A DICK YOU COWARD" she yells and he rolls his eyes.

The words in my head were getting really brutal.

But what will be more brutal is me tearing off this dudes arms.

"WHY ARE YOU SO DRAMATIC?" HE YELLS, Almost ruining my eardrums.

"YOIR SUCH A BABY ASS BITCH THAT CRIES ABOUT EVERYTHING" he yells in her face, and she takes a step back from him.

"Y-you raped me on graduation day" she said, bawling her eyes out on the couch.

I watch Vincenzo turn red like a tomato, turning his head towards the dude a.k.a. Ethan.

"You did what" he said, walking closer to Ethan.

"I-i d-don't know what he's talking about" he stutters, and now I just want to chop up his body and feed it to the wolves.

"YOU.RAPED.MY.DAUGHTER" heels, and punches Ethan in the face. If only I could do that.

Ethan chuckles, "how can I she's a slut and a whore just like her mother" this dude, better shut the fuck up.

"The fuck she is she's the most perfect daughter in the whole fucking world. She's never done anything wrong or sinful" Vincenzo says, and Ethan chuckles again.

"Are you sure about that? I bet you don't even know about what your daughters been doing behind your back" Ethan says smirking at me.

Oh shit.

If this dude does what I think he's going to do I am going to blast his brains out.

"And what exactly is that?" Vincenzo asks.

"Not only is your daughter pregnant with your best friends kid but she's been sleeping with him the whole school year" he says, and Vincenzo turns to me angrily.

"Is this true?" he asks, and I stay silent, not knowing what to say.

He walks towards me, throwing punches at my face.

Gabriella gets in front of him, "Daddy don't please stop" she says, with more tears coming in her eyes.

"How fucking could you, Gabriella" he looks Gabriella straight in the eye before speaking again "getting pregnant with my best friend at a young age. He's so much older than you, and not only that, but he's also your fucking professor" Vincenzo tugs at his hair.

"I'm sorry daddy, but the first time I didn't know he was your best friend or my professor he was my one night stand and then I guess I just couldn't stay away from him" she said, with her head down.

"And you fucking my daughter while she was under age what the fuck who do you think you are fuck any underage girl and also getting my daughter pregnant" he says, and takes a breath.

"I just can't look at both of you right now and I don't want to see you anymore at the house Gabriella" he said before slamming the door.

Gabriella falls to her knees crying in my arms.

"This wasn't supposed to happen we were supposed to tell them face to face" she says sobbing.

"I know baby but you can stay with me for now on and if you want we can move somewhere else" I said, and she looks up at me.

"Okay and I'm sorry for not talking. I was just scared and depressed and didn't know how to tell someone" she says, and wipes her tears.

"it's not your fault you never will be boys are just gross and disgusting towards women" I said, and kissed her lips.

"Now for the next week I'm gonna kiss every part of you where he touched so it will leave your body" I said, starting at her neck and kissing it.

"I love you so much" she said in my ear and pulling me into a kiss.

"I love you more" I said, taking her upstairs to our bedroom.

Everything is ours now it's not just mine. It's both of ours.

The whole house is ours and I love the thought of that.

• Beware Vincenzo grandma Romando is coming for you

• Really weird question but how do you guys want Ethan to die cause I have so many ideas but I can't choose one. I'm brain dead just like Vincenzo lmao.

• Please vote, comment and share to your friends!!

Words: 943

Next update: There is none

Don't forget to Follow There instagrams:

GabixRomando

Giovannixhernandez