|FORTY - FOUR|

<France> Time: 10:15pm

<France>
Time: 10:15pm

I was currently eight months pregnant. Me and Giovanni already finished the baby room.

It was navy blue and gray and right above the crib. It had three animals, a llama, a elephant, and a giraffe.

There is also a couch near the crib, for when me, or Giovanni is watching him.

The nursery^^

The nursery^^

We also chose to name him either Luciano or Alessio. If he's a blonde baby, we're gonna name him Luciano named after Giovanni's dad and if he's brunette, then we'll name him Alessio named after my grandpa on my dad's side obviously.

It's been two months since Anastasia in Emma passed away I've been with Giovanni, comforting him when he cries in my arms.

I feel really bad for him. I've never really had the experience of someone close to dying.

Giovanni's mom is also in town. I met her and she was a real bitch to me. She thought I was only with Giovanni for his money.

Like bitch that's what you did to his dad how about you go back to being a whore. I really hate women a lot like they be dramatic sometimes.

I was in bed applying to model colleges. I got excepted into one, but what I really wanted is to get accepted into New York.

A/N: You don't have to take college to be a model.

Giovanni was sleeping right next to me. He was murmuring in his sleep.

"Put your pussy on my face Gabriella" Giovanni mutters in his sleep. "Fuck just like that Gabi" he says again, in his sleep and I try so hard not to start laughing.

Giovanni suddenly wakes up looking at me. That's when I burst into laughter I couldn't help myself. Giovanni sent me a weird look.

"You had a sex dream about me" I said, still laughing.

"Well, if you don't mind, I'm gonna get a snack" he says, going under covers and taking my panties off.

"GIOVANNI N-" but it was too late. He's already eating me out like I was his last meal on earth.