| FORTY - SEVEN |

<France>Time: 10:15pm

<France>
Time: 10:15pm

I was currently laying down in bed admiring Gabriella, While She Sleeps. You may think that's crazy, but I don't really give a fuck.

I heard a conversation earlier with my sister. I just want to tell her to go ahead and go to college.

But I know she'll be scared to be away from Luciano.

I know that you trust me and everything and I understand why she'll be scared. She pushed out Luciano and she's only with him for a few months before leaving.

About Luciano, me and Gabriella decided to keep Luciano and I room until he's a few months and then switch him to the nursery room.

"Giovanni Non riesco a dormire" I watch my sister Rosa daughter Abby ran into the bedroom getting on my lap.

She's four and will be five in next April.

She's four and will be five and next April whenever I go down in Germany she's always attached to me and gets really happy.

I haven't visited them in like a year. I'm thinking about taking Gabriella and Luciano in a few months before Gabriella have to start school.

Whenever she tells me, I really hope it's soon though.

"Posso andare a letto con te e Gabriella stasera?" Abby asked and I said yes.

"Ma devi stare tranquillo per Gabriella" I said, and she went under covers between me and Gabriella.

*******

"Giovanni my boobs hurt, and they're all swollen" Gabriella groans.

What am I supposed to do?

"What do you want me to do?" I asked for Gabriella smirks.

"Sex" she answers almost immediately.

"No" I said sternly.

"Ugh, why?" She groans walking over back to the bed.

"It's been ten weeks since I've pooped that baby out and you won't fuck me" she whines.

"you're still sore from your pregnancy" I said rubbing my hand up and down her side.

"What am I supposed to do when I'm horny" she complains.

"Fuck yourself" I said, and she dropped her jaw.

"That is so mean I'm not talking to you" she says before walking out of the room with an attitude behind her.