|THIRTY - SIX |

<France>Time: 1:30

<France>
Time: 1:30

It was my cousin luna.

I haven't seen her for almost 5 years because she had cancer. She was, and still is my favorite cousin when we were little we would hang out all the time when we would visit.

Next to Luna was my dad. I ran to my dad giving him the biggest hug ever because I missed him.

"I kissed you so much dad" I said, and he kiss my head.

I looked up at him and gave him a confusion look "did you get taller?" he just looks at me and laughs.

"No, you're just tiny and short" I roll my eyes walking over to Luna and giving her the biggest hug ever.

"is it gone? Is it over? Is there a cancer over with?" I asked and she shakes her head as tears fill in her eyes. I smiled and hugged her once more before hugging some of my other family that was there.

I turned around towards Giovanni and mouthed a Thank you.

He smiled, nodding.

Luna handed me a swimsuit so that we could go swimming.

"it's so cute where'd you get it?" I asked Luna and she smirks.

"It's from Zaful and it's the high cheeky, shiny silky, tie side, bikini, and the color deep green" she said and I thanked her before heading to the bathroom on the beach to put it on after I put it on I walk out and Luna shouts at me that I'm sexy which made me blush.

If you haven't noticed my family doesn't care what where as long as it's not actual lingerie in front of them, their chill.

Once I was 16 I was free to wear whatever I wanted that was my dad's rule.

*******

Both me and Luna were in the water, throwing it out each other. Enzo was also joining us.

I watch from afar, Giovannie and my dad talking.

Luna waved her hand in front of my face I looked down at her to see her smirking.

"What?" I asked.

"You're in love with your dad's best friend such a naughty girl" she said, making me blush really hard.

"Yeah, she's even pregnant with his child" Enzo said, making me grab a couple seashells from the water below and throwing them at him.

"Dude shut the fuck up don't say that out loud you dumb fuck" I told him and Luna's face was dropped.

"Are you actually pregnant?" she asks, and I nod my head.

"Can we talk about this later when there's not family around?" I asked, and she nodded, yes.