| FIFTY - FIVE |

<New York>Time: 10:45am

<New York>
Time: 10:45am

The school was a lot different than I expected or thought.

In the last six months, I've only seen Giovanni two times and that is torture for me and I saw Luciano on FaceTime but that's it.

The school gives you three emergency visits, but that's it and when you use them you have no more. I know it sucks.

I haven't used any of them yet..

I wish I had done it for Luciano's birthday, but I couldn't. The school is in a lockdown on that day because there was a shooting in a part of the school is sucked ass.

I told Giovanni about it and he freaked out. He was asking if I got hurt or anything and if he needed to come pick me up from the school I swear he's overprotective sometimes.

Right now I was out of town with Ollie (Olive), Jazzy and Cecilia.

Jazzy is dark skin with black curly hair, and when I say curly, I mean really curly it ends a little below her shoulders. She has freckles on her face and her eyes are green emerald, green, my favorite color. she's about 3 inches taller than me so about 5'7. Jazzy loves reading in her spare time. She's also a year older than me and Cecilia. Jazzy does cheer and also does dance for our dance team, so does Ollie.

Cecilia on the other hand, is light skin, Latina. She has dark amber eyes that are in a doe size and plump lips. She has a long brown wavy hair that stops at the middle of her back. She is a few inches smaller than me so about 5'1 or 5'2, and our whole friend group is jealous of her because she has a huge ass. Funny right?

We haven't hanged out with Ollie for a while because she's been hanging out with her boyfriend that's on the football team he's very cocky and super annoying I talk shit about him to Giovanni all the time he thinks it's funny. men these days.

All four of us were currently sitting down in a small café restaurant. When the waiter comes around, he asked us what we would like to eat and drink. I asked for a caramel and chocolate Frappuccino, and a salad. The others asked for burger and fries and a soda.

"So are you like sad you don't get to see Luciano and your boyfriend" jazzy asks, and I nod my head yes.

"It is, but I can't wait to see them again in three months" I said, and all of them nod their head understanding.

"I've never asked her what is Giovanni like?" Jazzy asks.

"Giovanni? Oh my he's like umm-" a murderer that's in the mafia and a fucking sex god. "- he's like a man made from the gods. He's also the CEO of a company where I live. He's a very good dad to Luciano. He's very dedicate and charming" I said, and the girls look at each other smirking.

"What?" I asked them in curiosity.

"Your cheeks are very red" Cecilia says, making me blush harder.

"YOUR IN LOVVVVE" Jazzy yells giggling.

"I am" I said before the waiter puts down our food.

"so how old would your son be?" Cecilia asks.

"Luciano would be around a year and a month old" I said before digging into my salad.

"What color of hair does he have?" they ask and I look up at them.

"Giovanni or Luciano?"

"How about we start with your boyfriend and then go to your son" Ollie says before taking a bite of Her burger.

"Well, anyways, my boyfriend Giovanni his natural hair color is a dark brown, but he dyes it light brown because he doesn't like his natural hair color for some reason he has grey eyes sometimes they're grey and blue and when he's angry, they turn black" I said, and they look at me listening.

"But, my son Luciano. He has blonde hair like mine and his eyes are a crystal blue. He's very sweet and when he doesn't get his way he pout and gives you those puppy dog eyes so you're give in so that he will get his way" I said, and they say 'aww'.

I laugh before taking another bite of my salad. I'm in love with salad.

"How old is Giovanni?" I asked in my face flushes red.

"26" I mutter under my breath.

"Holy shit girl, you get hoes" Ollie says, making a roll my eyes.

"How's the sex" Cecilia asks and I groan in my hands.

"Fucking hell there's too many words to describe the sex" I said, and we all laugh.

"That good, huh?" Jazzy says and I shake my head 'yes'.

"Has he ever used a vibrator?" jazzy ask can I shave my head no.

"When I meet him, I'll tell him to use a vibrator" She says.

"What would you even know about it? Aren't you saving your virginity till marriage?" I asked jazzy.

Her mom is very catholic and told jazzy that she should save her innocence until marriage, so she's giving it to someone special, not some random person that will leave her life.

"Just because I'm Catholic doesn't mean I don't watch porn" she says, making the other three of us groan and then we all start laughing.

• SPOILER; so next chapter, we will see winter, kill me now, right? 👱🏼‍♀️🔫

• ISTG I'm so scared to end Giovanni and Gabriella book I might have to put 'Parts' of them in Luciano's story 🤭

• Please vote, comment and share to your friends!!

Words: 956

Next update: there is none

Don't forget to Follow There instagrams:

GabixRomando

Giovannixhernandez