| FORTY - NINE |

<France> Time: 7:30pm

<France>
Time: 7:30pm

you really think he shot me in the head ? Well, he didn't obviously.

What he actually did was push me on the balcony chair and started making out with me.

And then I felt him hard in the pants and we fucked for a few hours.

I'm not gonna tell you all the glory details though.

I am now currently laying on Giovanni's chest drawing invisible circles on him with my fingers.

Man what his fingers can do.

I never want anyone else his fingers inside of me besides his.

"Wanna go get ice cream with Luciano?" Giovanni asked.

"Sure" I said sitting up with the comforter around me, so he can't see anything but it's not like he's never seen it before.

Giovanni put a pair of sweatpants and a white shirt on while I just put his shirt he was just wearing before we fucked and a pair of shorts on.

"we are just going through the drive through right?" I asked cause there's no way I'm going out in the cold like this and it's January so it's still cold.

"Wait why are we getting ice cream if it's gonna be cold why don't we go get hot chocolate or something warm" I said, and Giovanni thinks.

"Okay but remind me to make sure I ask the person to have one of them warm for Luci" he said before we walked out heading to Luciano's room.

"I think my period coming because I'm all picky for foods and drinks" I said, crossing my arms.

"oh no, that means no sex for a week" Giovanni pouts down at me.

I laughed, shaking my head.

"Better than 10 weeks like you did to me after I gave birth to Luciano"

"You were healing" he said, I shake my head 'no' not agreeing with him.

"Lying is a sin" I said, looking at him with a firm expression on my face.

"For the past year we've done a lot of sinful things" he said, smirking.

"Just get Luciano. I'll meet you in the car" I said, before walking off scoffing at him and his ridiculous, dirty words.

I start the car from the front door and wait for Giovanni and Luciano to come down.

It was like 15 minutes until they came down Luciano and some gray sweatpants, a white sweater and a black winter jacket.

I smiled, walking up to Luciano and grabbing him from Giovanni.

"hiii...baby" I said, kissing his head.