| SIXTY - FOUR |

<New York>Time: 10:45am

<New York>
Time: 10:45am

After I picked up Luciano, he told me he wanted breakfast from McDonald's by saying the word 'McDonald's now.'

When we got to McDonalds, I got Luciano the pancakes with sausage, and I got Gabriella and myself the big breakfast meal that has the three pancakes, two sausage, two hash-browns, and a biscuit with a side of eggs.

When I got back to the dorm, Luciana walked in and hugged Gabrielle immediately since she was in the kitchen, making smoothies.

"I was on Pinterest yesterday and saw these healthy smoothie recipes and thought I would make them today for breakfast for everyone" she said, turning around and facing the both of us she picks up Luciano.

"Hii Luci baby" she says, making Luciano laugh.

"Mama" he says, and grabs her cheeks making Gabriella smile.

She's such a good mom.

"You didn't get Luciano too much did you?" she asks, and I roll my eyes.

"All I got him was the two pancakes and sausage" I said, and she sighs in relief. "Good I don't want him to have too much to eat" she says before taking the bag from my hands and putting it on the counter.

"Where is everyone?" I asked because it's really quiet.

"Ollies at her boyfriends" she says, and I nod.

"And jazzy went back to Puerto Rico because her grandmother is ill" she says, while grabbing everything out of the bag.

"Mmm" I hum in understandment.

"Anyways, we should start eating before Luciano starts having a fit" she says, making the both of us laugh.

"by the way, mine and Luciano's flight is at 10 tonight" I said, making Gabriella frown.

"Ohh..." she says.

She pours the smoothies and cups, and hands a small cup to Luciano and the bigger cup to me.

"Well, what do you want to do for your last day?" she asks.

"To be honest, I just wanna spend the day with you and Luciano no distractions know people just us" I said, and Gabriella smiled at me.

We are staying at each other, smiling until Luciano burped making us break I contact looking at Luciano. He smiled.

"Where are your manners?" Gabriella asked sarcastically.

"Enzo. Says. No" he says making Gabriella groan.

"My brother is such a bad uncle" she mutters under her breath.

"Yeah but when I'm in my office, he entertains Luciano" I said, and she shoots me look.

"Entertains Luciano, by doing bad things I don't trust a goofball at all not even one percent" she says, and I laugh shaking my head.