| FIFTY - TWO |

<France>Time: 2:00am

<France>
Time: 2:00am

I was currently getting ready for a mission. I just got called in for one usually I would say no because right now I have a son, but this is a very important shipment in Vincennes. I was watching Luciano.

I quietly and secretly walk down the stairs, grabbing my car keys and heading for the door and tell your voice stopped me.

"And where are you going this early in the morning?" Gabriella asks, I looked behind me, saying that she was on the steps.

"there's a mission and it's really important. I'm sorry, but I gotta go to this one" I said walking closer to her she just crosses her arms, shaking her head as if she's disappointment and me.

"You told me no more missions and tell Luciano was a year and a half you are basically lying" she says scoffing at me. "What happens if you get hurt or worse die that means Luciano wouldn't have a dad" she looks at me and I get for apologetic eyes.

"I'm really sorry, but this is very important and I'm not gonna get hurt or die" I said, and she rolls her eyes. "I don't know if you're just stupid or dumb but if you haven't known you don't get to choose when you die or live especially in a dangerous situation and if you go out the door I'm not gonna talk to you" she says, crossing her arms again.

"Well, this mission is threatening my sons life, so I'm going out the door" I said before going out the door, shutting it I hear Gabriella gas and stop up the stairs.

"Asshole, motherfucking pussy sucker" I hear her yell from on top of her lungs. I just shake my hair before putting the keys in the engine.

After starting the car, I had my way to one of the warehouses.

Gabriella text me and I look at the text while I drive not a Safeway but whatever.

~~
Gorgeous💘: if you're not back before Luciano gets back, I am not talking to you ever again

Giovanni: we both know that's not true you cannot survive that long without my dick
~~

I said, and put my phone in the center consul.

After driving for about an hour, I finally arrive at the warehouse. I walk inside of it hearing screams from one of the cells I walk towards the screaming as it gets louder. I walk into this so that the screaming came from I see a young man rope to a chair, and some of my men hitting him with ropes, chains and knives. I shrug my shoulders walking towards him. "what he do?" I asked my men. they handed me a document file I open the files seeing that he's the heir second in command I smirk to myself walking up to him.

"Since you're the second in command for the hair where are the Russian hiding" I ask, and he shakes his head.

"if you think I'm gonna tell you, you're almost as stupid as these men right here" he says, and starts chuckling like a maniac.