| SIXTEEN |

<France>Time: 1:00pm

<France>
Time: 1:00pm

I can't believe my brother just walked in on my and Giovanni making out.

"Wow...for once I'm lost at words" Enzo speaks.

"So would one of you like to tell me how long this has been going on?" Enzo asks stepping forward.

"Uhh not that long first time was last week" I said lying, not wanting him to know the truth.

"liar" he mutters.

"I know you're lying. When we had that breakfast dinner about a month ago, I saw the way you guys looked at each other. And I know for sure, you guys have fucked at least five times" Enzo says sitting across from us glaring at me.

"why didn't you tell me" Enzo says and crosses arms.

"I didn't know how you would react" I said.

"What do you think I would do tell dad I'm not that stupid and ignorant and I'm definitely not a tattle teller"

"so are you guys like in love?" Enzo asks and both of our eyes widen.

"Uhhh...." I start saying speechless.

"No we're just fuck buddies" Giovanni says.

Not gonna lie that kind of hurt, but he's not lying. It's not like we're relationship or anything. We're just playing around with each other.

"Right?" She looks down at me and I'm nod.

"Well, don't worry I won't tell dad because if I did, I know what would happen he'd kill Giovanni for fucking his daughter, and then he disown you for fucking as best friend also known as your professor" Enzo says, and walks upstairs.

"Well, I'm gonna go over to Jackson's and hang out with him for the day, bye" I said, and begin walking out.

"Wait, you're not mad or anything are you?" I hear Giovanni ask.

"About what?" I asked.

"That said we're not in love"

"Why would I be mad about that? It's the truth we're not in love and probably won't ever be. Who knows maybe we'll stop this thing between us in a few weeks or months" I said and walked out the front door.

I had a driver take me to Jaxson's older brothers house.

We were playing video games when there's a knock at his bedroom door.

Yeah, I know I may be a girl, but I'll still play video games. I don't care what anyone says.

He yelled, "Who is it?"

"it's Axle" his brother says from the other side of the door.

"come in" Jaxon says an axle, comes in the room and sit on the bed behind us.