| FIFTY - THREE |

<France>Time: 10:00pm

<France>
Time: 10:00pm

Today was the day I leave for New York. We were currently putting all the boxes on the private jet. I'll be honest I'm not really happy to go to New York but I'm also I am happy.

There's pros and cons the pros are number one it's where my future begins a.k.a modeling college/school, number two well actually there is no number two. The cons are number one I won't be near Giovanni or Luciano for two years and the only time I'll be able to visit them between the two years is on the weekends and breaks, but there may be some weekends, that I can't visit them, con two I might become depressed because I won't be near my family, con three people might hate me in New York and that'll be just embarrassing. there's more cons than pros, but if I want to be a model, I have to go through with this.

After dad puts the last box on the plane, he comes back down.

"I'm gonna miss you mija" he says, kissing my head.

"Me to Papa" I said, hugging him.

"Now go succeed your dreams" my dad says, letting go of the hug, and stepping a step back away from me.

"I love you, Papa and yes, I will succeed my dreams" I said, smiling up at him.

After my dad stepside, Giovanni walks up to me with Luciano in his arms that looks like he's a zombie cause he's so tired.

"I'm gonna miss you both" I said, on the verge of tears.

Pregnancy really made me emotional. I hope the next one doesn't turn me into a depressed emotional bitch.

"If you ever need to talk to any of us, just give us a call we will always be there" dad says before walking inside the house.

"I'm gonna miss sleeping with you at night and sometimes hearing Luciano cry in the middle of the night because he wants to sleep with us because he feels safer that way" I said pouting at Giovanni.

"Just get one of those big bear stuffed animals and pretended to the both of us or me either one is fine" Giovanni says, lifting a smirk on his face.

"No because how am I gonna get it back home" I said, and we both laughed it off, waking up Luciano.

"Mama" he says, and makes grabby hands towards me.

"hiii baby" I said, taking him from Giovanni and placing a kiss on his forehead.

"Mommy has to go for a while. She promises to visit you every weekend and every chance she can" I said to Luciano, and he pouted his lips.

"Mama" he says in a quiet tone.

"I love you" I said before handing him back to Giovanni.

I hug Giovanni try my best not to cry. "I'm gonna miss the both of you so much. and I have to wait two years to come back and be a mom again" I said, pouting my lips looking at Giovanni.

"We will be waiting for you and we will never forget you, so don't overthink over that" Giovanni says.

"I have a few rules for you though yeah to send me a morning and good night. Text when you wake up and go to sleep. am let me know when you eat" Giovanni says seriously.

"And absolutely no partying" he says, pointing his finger at me.

"The things that finger can do" I said, with a smirk on my face, licking my lips.

"Your son is in my arms right now don't talk dirty" Giovanni says, and I roll my eyes.

"Like you haven't done it before" I cross my arms over my chest.

"I love you so fly safe" Giovanni says place and a kiss on my lips.

When we pull away, I lick my lips "no more kisses from now on" my Face turns sad and angry.

"Also, I love you too probably even more than you can ever think of" I said, he brings me into a hug, one more time.

Letting go of the hug, I waved at the both of them before entering the private plane.

• I just realized Gabriella doesn't have friends

I just realized Gabriella doesn't have friends..

there won't be any cheating between Giovanni and Gabriella, but there will be drama in the next couple of chapters but it's not bad so don't worry. Because to be honest, who doesn't love drama. Juicy drama.

• Please vote, comment and share to your friends!!

Words: 768

Next update: there is none

Don't forget to Follow There instagrams:

GabixRomando

Giovannixhernandez