| TWENTY - NINE |

<France> Time: 6:45am

<France>
Time: 6:45am

I watch as Gabi sleeps on the bed peacefully. Her little light snores, filling the room.

I smile at her.....oh shit.

Stop being creepy you creep I tell myself, but I can't stop staring at her she's so beautiful.

She groans a little before waking up when she opens her eyes, she looks directly at me and smiles.

"Morning princess" I told her and she Yawns.

"Good morning" she says.

I rub my hands up and down her thigh - not sexually - I kiss her before asking, "How are you feeling?" I mean I was a little rough last night.

She ignores my question and starts to walk, but she didn't get far because she immediately fell, She crosses her arms and looks at me madly.

"Now I can't walk. Thanks to you" she groans crawling back on the bed next to me.

"I'm sorry Amore mio" I kiss her cheek.

She wipes her hand on the cheek that I kissed and pouts, while crossing her arms.

"Ti voglio bene" I said knowing and she'll never know what I said.
[Italian translate: I love you]

"What did you say?" she asked, and I shook my head 'no'.

"I'm not saying" I said, and she rolled her eyes towards me.

"I'll have one of my man watch over you for the day okay?" I said she shook her head 'no'.

"Umm I don't think so. You're the one that did this to me so you will be the one watching over me" she said and put the covers over her.

"Fine I guess I'll call the school saying we're not going today" I groan grabbing my phone and calling the school.

After I'm off the phone, Gabriella says the most random thing ever.

"Did you know the only thing we haven't done in sex is a vibrator" she said, giggling.

"I don't think you would be able to handle one" I said, and she starts laughing.

"Oh, you'd be surprised I have a couple at home" she said.

"Let's just go back to sleep or you're just gonna say more weird things" I said, pulling her into my chest.