| THIRTY - FOUR |

<France>Time: 5:30pm

<France>
Time: 5:30pm

It was currently two days before Gabriella's birthday and right now I was just finishing up paperwork so then I can go give her a bath since she's been pregnant. She doesn't like giving her self a bath.

Her father and brother are coming tomorrow to surprise her.

"GIOVANNI" Gabriella screams my name from upstairs.

I ran upstairs, finding her crying on the bed. I go over to her, pulling her into my brace.

"What's wrong princess?" I asked her and she said it was before answering.

"I have to take my bellybutton piercing out since YOU GOT ME....pregnant" she pouts looking at me.

"You can probably wait until she starts showing a big bump on you" I said, making her smile.

"Good because I didn't just spent $120 to get this done" she said, crossing her arms. "Calm down you can get it redone after your pregnancy, Now how about that bath" I said, going into the bathroom and turn on the bath.

*******

We are currently in bed watching the Grinch because that's one of her favorite Christmas movies.

"You do know will be watching this again, right" she said this was the third time watching the Grinch this week.

I rolled my eyes nodding, yes.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom real quick" I got up from the bed and walked over to the bathroom.

I close the door and do my business you know, springing up my cock and pissing in the toilet.

A/N: I just wanted to be funny don't come at me!!

After I'm done with my business, I wash my hands and then put lotion on them.

I rub my hands over my face frustrated because I have no idea how we're going to have to keep hiding the baby.

Gabriella could start showing at six months

Gabriella could start showing at five months and what is she gonna say 'I got pregnant by your best friend' that would just make Vincenzo want to kill me.

I walk out of the bathroom and get back on the bed pulling Gabriella close to me she nuzzles her head into my shoulder.

"I love you Gio" she says, kissing my cheek and puts her arms around my torso.

"I love you too"