109

The next day was a little boring for the other housemates as Bigg boss didn't give any task . So they had nothing to do.

But for SidNaaz, things are different. They were enjoying every moment together! Sana was someone who can relax Sidharth's soul! She is the medicine of his every stress in this mad house!

They spent the day with lot of laughter and silly talks! Sana told him about her school, her friends, the letter she used to recieve from boys as she was cute!

She pressed his legs, she applied oil in his hair in their own style where her legs were in the both side of his shoulder and kept talking about whatever she wanted and he kept listening to her as if he is listening his favourite music!!!

They both knew that there will be a sudden change when they will go outside of the house, when bigg boss will end, they both had the fear of losing each other! That's why they were spending time with each other to make each other understand that they are special, they are loved and wanted!

It was night! Sana was already laying in the captain room.  She was a little sleepy but she sleeps peacefully only in his arms!

So she was waiting for him! Here Sidharth was with the other housemates!

Arti: yaar bore ho raha hai! Ek kaam karti hoon . Mai bhoot baan jaati hoon!

Paras: bhoot baan k darayegi kise?

Arti: sana ko! Paras uski band baaj jayegi!

Sid: mujhe jaane de pehle! Fir tu aana!!

Sidharth knew how sana can react! She will be scared and maybe will hug someone due to fear! And he can't give anyone the chance to hug her!

So he quickly went to the captain room! Arti was ready in her bhoot avtar!

Sidharth opened the captain room's door and arti sneakily entered inside!

He laid on his side of bed! She turned and looked at him. He took her in his arms!!

She snuggled in his arms and was about to sleep but he started laughing loudly making her confused and scared!

Sana: sidhaaarth kya huaaa?

Soon sana shouted as arti came from the other side of the bed with that scary face making sana scared!

In fear, she jumped over Sidharthh and hugged him tightly.

Sidharth was laughing his heart out as he expected this kind of reaction . He patted his back for laying here and getting a chance to hug her !!

Then he realised that she is wearing a satin night dress. He gulped his saliva!! He knew she must be looking so hot and he didn't want anyone to see her like this!!!

But arti was continuously scaring her! So she ran from the captain room while shouting. Everyone was laughing and enjoying!!

Sidharth was trying to hold sana while arti was trying to scare some other people!

After all this, somehow Sidharth was able to take sana in the captain room.

She laid in her side of bed and started crying. She was scared!

He caressed her head!

Sid: babyyy daar maat . Mai hoon na?

She hugged his waist and kept crying! He was in a sitting position! He kept rubbing her back, caressing her head to comfort her!

Sid: bas bas!! Tujhe paata hai na arti hai? Toh kyun ro rahi hai? So jaa!!!

She sobbed and said ..

Sana: hug kar.