Inn (Moiraine Sedai) NSFW

Music and laughter reigned in the tavern. It wasn't unfamiliar. In fact, this was your life. The fire was stoked well enough the entire inn was roasting in delightful cheer and undeniable heat.

You stood behind your bar, gazing out at the cheering, dancing, no one needing a refill group. It was a break in your work so you leaned down on your stool, resting for half a mo.

But the doors opened and the frenzy began again. The moment had been nice, you thought graciously. As was the way of your life, your weaving in the Wheel. Your dour thoughts turned off as the woman who taught you such things entered, dramatically removing her Ajah.

You repressed a smile poorly and stood once more. "May I help you, My Lady?" you called.

The walked over to you with all the mystery and grace of an Aes Sedai.

You rolled your eyes and tipped your head to the side. "Lan, shut the door!" you screamed around her.

She was struggling not to smile herself as she approached your station. She greeted you calmly. "How are you?"

You sighed at her. Such a brat, was she. "Simply tingling now," you answered honestly.

The bottom of her neck flushed and you assumed her ribs were all blushing. Her magic kept it from her face, the brat. "Two rooms please," she requested lowly. The voices of the tavern rose once more as they realized they were being cut out of the conversation.

You raised an eyebrow. "Two?" you asked.

She leaned into you. "I'll not be sharing with Lan."

You leaned into her. "No, you'll be sharing with me," you retorted just as quietly.

"You have the good beds up there." Her fingers found your jaw.

"I could use the vacancy."

"Or you could take the coinage," she quipped, tipping your jaw up. Her eyes blazed a trail on your throat, likely imagining the coloration she could provide. You were wearing your low cut blouse. She could mark you where most of your necklines covered. "Do hurry along," she mumbled, taking the keys you'd fetched for Lan who was covering your interaction with his large form. She glided away from you with ease, only glancing back when on the second story, where she realized one of the vacancies she'd taken was in the far corner of the inn. She handed Lan his key, taking her Ajah and coat off before turning the far corner.

You shivered at the sight of her bare clothes. You could peel those off so fast and make her so wet all the while.

A cheer rung in your ear, three iterations of your name following, and you sighed when you remembered the burden the Wheel had given you. With a sigh, you grabbed your pitcher and rejoined the masses.

*~*

The sun was showing over the horizon before you were finished serving and cleaning around those you slept in your bar. You sighed when you were finally able to take off your apron and you dropped that night's rag on the pile of dirty clothes. You'd need to do those today. You looked up the stairs, on the longest corner, and sighed. There would be other visits. You sighed again, this time in deep regret. Turning away, you bent down to reach for the basket, but it floated away before you could touch the handles.

With a gasp, you stood straight and whirled around.

Moiraine stood against your bar island with a wide smirk.

"You know I don't like you using magic for my chores," you scolded, approaching her.

Moiraine smirked at you. "If you'd let me test you for the Source, you could do magic for your chores." She tipped her head. "Or you could have the White Tower's staff do it."