Lady of Stardust (Thirteenth Doctor)

While an entire village took refuge, invaders came into their homes. Little was known or communicated with them before they were remanded to a tavern, which has had no reason to be a prison. For this reason, a near-noblewoman named was allowed to greet the... visitors. She led her parents into the tavern, a batch of alcohol sure to calm everyone down. Make peace.

Her father spoke to the visitors first: "Welcome, friends. If it's true you survived the red sun, then you need a drink."

Petra's guards came in after, two due to the Primes' overprotective tendencies.

The group dressed strangely. Their clothes were tight fitting and blandly colored. A woman who seemed to lead the group had color splashed all the way across her form. Her silvery coat framed blue pants which didn't reach her feet, showing off calves and ankles, and a red cotton shirt had a rainbow splashed straight across her chest. She was the only one with misleadingly sized clothes. She took a cup first, permitting her followers to do the same. "Thank you," she bade, not bothering to drink it.

The woman in the back, with dark hair. "Thank you." She took a sip of her own cup, choking back a cough. "That's amazing. What is it?"

Petra smiled at the group cordially yet widely. "We call it-"

A scold from behind her made the woman pause. "Petra."

Despite her annoyance, Petra replied to her mother over her shoulder. "Relax, Mother. I doubt they will steal your recipe. We call it Jo Juice after Josephine Prime. Hallowed be her name." She bowed her head briefly.

Like dutiful little slaves, her parents repeated: "Hallowed be her name."

The blonde woman, the only colorful one, stepped forward, hands held out. "Uh, can I ask- it's probably none of our business, but what's a prime?" she asked curiously.

Petra observed her curiously. "Sanctum was colonized by a team from Earth made up of four families - the primes. Their blood rules us still," she explained, gesturing to their surroundings.

The Primes came in next and the others immediately moved out of their way, heads bowed in reverence.

"Which one's the pilot?" their leader asked.

A tall woman in a tightly bound hair bun and technological glasses scanned the visitors. "There, that one." She pointed to the blonde.

Their guards moved to her before another word was spoken before Russell Prime held up a hand. "Stop," he ordered firmly. "Did I say to take her?"

The guards backed away with several apologies.

Russell faced the woman who stood tall, prepared to face him head on, intellectually, that was. "What's your name?" was his gentle question.

The woman nodded her head. "I'm the Doctor. What's yours?"

Simone Prime stepped forward next, getting close to... the Doctor as she responded harshly: "He is Russell Lightborne, seventh of his line, savior of Sanctum, and you will bow before using his name."

The Doctor scrunched her nose, deeply unimpressed. "I don't think so," she answered blandly.

Petra covered a slight smirk with her hand.

*

The excitement of the morning had passed and the afternoon settled in gently.

On the overhead speakers, a voice informed: "By the glory and grace of the primes, daily tai chi is commencing now. May your hearts be filled with love and light as we love as one."