Holding My Heart Hostage (Dom!Lou Miller) NSFW

You weren't shallow, but it helped that your girlfriend was hot. She was rich too, but you'd been with her before that happened, you thought. You didn't know how she got so much wealth so fast considering she was watering down the vodka in her bar not two months ago. But you knew better than to ask Lou too many questions, anyone when it was about money. You just went with her flow; that was more fun. 

The fun never ended, but it was usually the same. The confident blonde had dressed you up as she pleased, turning you on at the same time, and brought you out to her club. She spent the night right beside you, or tried her best on top of her responsibilities as owner. 

You weren't a fan of loud, crowded spaces, but five shots of fully alcoholic crown and you let it go. With a single beer chaser, you were so tipsy that Lou had to be on the dance floor with you. It was a positive and a negative. Dancing with Lou was fun and you were only out to be with her anyway, but she was immensely possessive. So, really, it was one great, big advantage. You didn't see yourself as attractive so you thought everyone dancing near you was just having a good time too. 

The slick, muscled arm sliding around your waist said otherwise. Lou glared at the man with beautiful blues usually so mischievous. They lightened again once he was gone, peering at you who only had eyes for her. You had your head on her chest, looking up so wondrously, a dopey grin lighting up your face once you saw her looking at you too. Lou pressed her lips to your forehead. "Someone has to keep the pervs off you." Smirking, she leaned further down to give you a proper spiderman kiss. She pulled you more securely against her. 

You swayed together still, you mostly following Lou's lead. You didn't like to dance until you were too drunk to care about being seen. "You are too!" you accused in a slur. 

A knuckle dragged down your cheek. "Oh yes; your little pervert." Lou nudged your head away with her nose. She pressed a sweet kiss to the skin now exposed, a severe juxtaposition from her words. "I will undress you with my eyes, grope you in public, fuck you in your sleep, and I'm the only one who can...." She slowly trained off, quickly closing her hand around your throat and pulling you close. "And you fucking love it." Lou spoke quietly to you, directly into your hear to be heard over the music. 

Your breath was caught beneath her hand and your movement suspected. You went from looking up at her to looking at the back of your eye socket. 

Blonde hair tickled your shoulders as she leaned down to kiss your neck. Her hand had to move to allow her complete access. Both hands joined at your stomach to pull you more securely against her. 

Your eyes opened in an easy move to spy up at Lou. She was smiling, content or even proud, and it electrified you. You were a panting mess, moaning pathetically as you felt something hard between her legs, pressing into your backside. You bent simultaneously away and into her, feeling the merciless arousal burning through you. "Can we go?" you whispered through your desperation. 

You spoke too softly for Lou to hear, but she knew your desire, being the author of such feelings. Slowly withdrawing her arms, the cocky club-owner slid one hand up your shirt and she guided you out like so. The chilly New York air gave you goosebumps which Lou chased away with her lips on yours. She lit a fire inside of you, always, and she was the only one who could put it out. Which she fucking knew. 

From her club to your apartment, you didn't recall a thing besides her bourbon flavored kisses. You thought perhaps you had taken a cab as you faintly recalled not standing while Lou had birthed a porno in your imagination... with her tongue. Now, you were trapped in the entryway of your apartment. Lou had you against the wall, legs hitched over her sides. 

You were light-headed from your quick breaths when you were actually breathing. When she moved on, you no longer had that excuse. But Lou Miller was very talented with her hands. You were writhing, in the stirrings of ecstasy, Lou's prey. She licked and bruised your - well, anywhere she could reach - before carrying your helpless form to your sofa. You were limp, muscles carefully liquefied by the club owner. It didn't help that Lou withheld all touch if you moved at all. 

She was slow undressing you, laving every inch of skin slowly exposed to her knowing eyes. She knew everything about your pleasure and she knew postponing it would drive you mad. Lou had no doubt you'd already flooded your underwear and she grew impatient imagining the ease she could already fuck you with. She pulled at your nipple, launching you closer to heaven. You let out a shrill cry, but obediently stayed still. Run out of patience, Lou put her hand up the skirt she'd had you wear. Her fingers scratched frantically to hook your underwear. She had you bare and huffed pleasantly. She almost disappeared beneath the fabric, licking you from your hole to your clit. She rose to her knees, unbuckling her pants. Her black strap-on cock sprung free when she pulled her trousers off. She leaned forward, the toy bumping and running through your wetness. Her fingertips traced your hairline to part your hair from your face. She kissed you, sure and sweet, and entered you in a single move. You threw your head back, seized in the throws of sex. "Louise," moaned itself from your mouth. The blonde's first thrust was sharp and punishing, unappreciative of the use of her full first name. She delivered a second just as cruel, but this one coaxed out a whine: "Daddy!" She replaced your legs on her hips. 

A smirk pure victory turned you on worse. It was like the final piece of her life's puzzle. Lou was used to being "in control" in bed and nowhere else in life. With you so obedient and now calling her that, making Lou's clit pulse, she could tell you to do anything and you'd promise on your soul. It took no time at all for you to dissolve into a begging mess. You disregarded Lou's no moving rule and you'd gotten as close to Lou as you could so she was all the more deeper after coming back together. You pleaded and negotiated, bucked and it was all in vain. You could only come if Lou let you, not that she tended to make you wait. True to form, the blonde started rutting more desperately. You could tell by the unfocused look in her eyes that she was chasing her own high as much as  - probably more than - yours. 

You arched up into her, turned on by her self-gratification seeking. "Daddy," you moaned, feeling the pure sex flowing through you. Your eyes rolled back as Lou kept going, trying to gain enough friction to follow your lead. But she'd gotten so slick, her end of the dildo just couldn't provide it. You'd come again before Lou got impatient and lost the strap. She flipped your skirt up over your belly, tugging one leg up over hers. Her core hit yours and you flinched away out of sensitivity. 

Quick fingers used to holding something not hers gripped hips that belonged to her lover; hers. She rubbed herself against you, rocking when the orgasm finally stirred in her belly. She held you tight against her, mercilessly taking her pleasure and cursing you with more of your own along the way. 

You were one raw nerve while Lou was coming and coming and coming and even still until she collapsed atop you. She shifted a bit and you two cuddled, soon falling asleep.