112

This is a bigggg update. I tried to show the detailed emotion of SidNaaz even between their fight with a little touch of fiction. Hope you will like it ❤️

ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ♡︎

F L A S H B A C K :

Sana was sitting in the yellow sofa! She knew that she is going to be nominated. Her Intutions were never wrong..

Sidharth sat beside her and held her hand.

Sid: listen darling nomination mein kuch bhi ho affect maat hona.

Sana was sure now that he is not going to save her. He must be right in his place but she is not wrong either.

His this gestures made her feel worthless. He can't choose her when she wants and then the caller who told her that Sidharth always supported her in game but she never did , rang on her mind!

Maybe she never really supported him in the game. That's why he doesn't save her? And the final decision will be taken by the audience ofcourse. If the audience will want to save someone, they will do that. But ....there is an expectation!

An expectation which always hurts her. When you love someone, you start expecting so many things from them and when that person hurts your expectations you feel broken ! That's what shehnaaz was feeling!!!

She removed her hand from his hold and noded a little!

Then she left from there making Sidharth confused. Maybe she is feeling sick, he thought!

He made a cup of tea and gave it to her. She looked at him and thought..

Sana: jo cheeze mai tere se expect karti hoon wo pura na kar k tu mujhe bohot dukhi karta hai sidhaarth! Par .... fir bhi mai tujhe bhul nahi saakti kyun ki mujhe paata hai ki tu care karta hai Mera. Maybe pyaar hai hi aisa! Khushi jitni deti hai daard bhi utna hi milta hai pyaar mein.

Sid: kya soch rahi hai?

Sana; kuch nahi!!!

.
.
.
.

The task started!

Arti and sana were in the same jail and paras mahira were in different jails.

Asim rashmi and Sidharth will have to stand in a certain line. When the buzzer will ring, the person who will be able to take the key first , will get the chance to save a member from the jail . This process will be continued for 5 times.

In the first buzzer, Sidharth snatched the key quite easily as he was the strongest, sana's heart was beating fast!

Will he choose her today? Her brain signalled her that he won't do that! Still for once she wanted to believe that he will choose her.

But then he opened the lock of paras's jail, then and there she had lost the battle!

She understood for the 100th time that love is pain and expectations always hurts!