1.11 "Liangliang, I don't feel good..."

Sun Xia looked at the hazy expression with elation. The drug was potent so it took effect very quickly. However, rushing it would be bad for her because his consciousness was still there.

"President... Are you ok? You are sweating a lot." Sun Xia put on a worried expression.

"Ha...Ha...Ha... I feel like burning. Give me water!" Champagne splattered everywhere when his fist slammed the table. He huffed and gritted his teeth.

Sun Xia became a victim of the splash as her mermaid white dress was stained with champagne. Her eyebrows knitted briefly before returning to her anxious expression. She poured a cup of water and walked over to give it to him.

"If you're not feeling okay, let me help you get a room to rest." She put his arm around her shoulder and support him out of the room. Feeling the weight and the rising temperature of the body next to her, she had a glint in her eyes and licked her lips.

Speculation about how long this perfect man could last in bed started forming inside her head. She hoped that he would not ravage her too much as she still had work to do tomorrow. Even so, proof that they did it was still needed to make sure that Ren Jian would not deny anything. It would either be dating officially or a scandal of a president sexually assaulting an actress. With Ren Jian's workaholic nature, the latter option was out of the question.

"Ugh..." Ren Jian groaned as he kept feeling the heat inside his body. He wanted to see his Liangliang already instead of the wicked actress next to him.

"Don't worry, president! Thankfully, we're at the restaurant-hotel. I will book a room for you to REST." Sun Xia enunciated as if her intentions were completely pure.

The door of the private room finally opened with great difficulty from carrying a big man. Before five steps could be taken, a familiar figure appeared before her.

"What are you doing?" His brows were narrowed and his tone was intimidating.

"Y-young master Lai? Uh... the president is feeling tired so I am trying to get him some rest." Her eyes darted back and forth nervously as this unexpected situation occurred. Thankfully, there was only him in this hallway.

"You don't need to anymore. I can take care of my man." Yongliang crossed his arms and looked down at Sun Xia condescendingly. To be honest, Yongliang felt completely disgusted with her so he REALLY wanted her to stay away from his man.

Hearing the word 'my man', her mask broke and a scoff was let out. As if remembering something, she immediately checked to see Ren Jian's condition to see him getting more and more influenced by the drug. She chuckled.

"Your man? Hahahaha! What kind of fantasies are you having? Maybe he was chasing you just recently but can you keep him with that... appearance? Hahahaha! Stay away and let him rest. Let's see if he would still be 'your man' tomorrow."

Yongliang raised his eyebrows. Where did all her confidence come from? Was her IQ that low? How could she change her 'honest' personality into this shameless character in just one year? Shock and curiosity were not enough to describe his emotions at the moment.

"Babe, come here." He cocked his head to the side.

"Ah, Liangliang, you're here." Ren Jian immediately raised his head with a bright smile despite his flushed face.

A look of disbelief showed on Sun Xia face when she watched Ren Jian instantly leave her side to head toward Yongliang. In a panic, she grabbed the hem of his clothes with pleading eyes. Looking at the hand preventing him from going to his love, Ren Jian slapped her hand away with disgust.

"Did you get the accomplice, Liangliang?"

Ren Jian nuzzled his face into the nook of Yongliang's neck. It was such a comforting smell.

Yongliang patted his hair and looked at Sun Xia frozen in place. His lips hooked up triumphantly.

"Oh, and Ms. Sun, you're fired on the ground of harming the employee of the company. Please come to the office tomorrow to discuss the damage and compensation fees." Ren Jian slightly turned his head.

"P-President? I didn't do anything! I swear! The restaurant must have drugged us both but I didn't have the chance to drink it yet!" She profusely shook her head as tears dropped from her face.

"Blah blah blah, you're still talking. I already found the one who bought you the drug and the one who put it in Jian-ge's drink. We already have enough proofs and confessions from them." His eyes rolled when he saw the weakly appearance the female lead trying to portray.

'Duan Jinhai fell for this for sure.'

The female lead in question became pale at the mention of evidence. She rarely got in physical contact with others as she mostly relied on Anon to erase her traces. Anon only believed in her innocent facade, so she could not even rely on him to buy the drug. However, she still refused to admit it.

"No way, young master Lai! Someone framed me! Please, president! Someone really framed me! You're accusing someone innocent!"

"Pfft...' innocent'? You should know that the evidence I have not only include this incident, but also you framing me for sexual harassment! You're a hypocrite, accusing me of that, and here you are attempting rape!!" The more he thought about it, the more nasty Sun Xia looked. Did she suffer from victim mentality where she could do no wrong? Acting as an angel in public but venomous behind closed door. "I really wanted to say this for such a long time. Did I ever ask Jian-ge to stop supporting you with resources? Did I ever cause any harm besides telling him to stay away from you? And my advice was absolutely correct, because look at this, you drugged him and tried to rape him!"

Under such reprimand, there were no retorts to those words. She just cried pitifully and ran away there and then.

Yongliang snorted.

"What a weak female lead. She always stands behind others to do dirty work. Without them, she was just a coward. The so-called heroine felt unfair because of people using the connections."

"Liangliang, stop feeling bothered by her." At his limit, Ren Jian finally spoke up. He started rubbing himself on Yongliang's body to relieve this burning sensation. He whimpered. "Liangliang, I don't feel good..."

Ren Jian breathed in Yongliang's smell and felt delighted. This chance should not be wasted by thinking of that schemer.

Obviously, Yongliang knew that he was just acting desperate like this to eat meat. This Ren Jian was born as a citizen of this world so his abstinence had been more than 30 years.

"System shop. Small poison dispeller."

The pills appeared in his hand. And he expressionlessly shoved it into Ren Jian's mouth.

"..."

In just three seconds, Ren Jian's mind was clearer than ever... He became dumbfounded and blankly looked at the short person in his arms.

Yongliang turned his head away but he could not hide away the exposed ears that turned red.

"I don't remember our last life together before so if we do anything, it will be my first time. And I do NOT want to do it under the influence of drugs."

Hearing that, the man solemnly nodded and made a sound of understanding. Looking at the solemn appearance was funny to Yongliang. He took Ren Jian's hand and dragged him to the hotel lobby.

Then he abruptly turned back and tiptoed to the man's ear.

"I already booked a room."

After a few moments after that sentence was spoken, it finally got processed. Ren Jian's eyes slowly widened in surprise and excitement. He held Yongliang's shoulders and rushed to the elevator.

Yongliang started to reminisce about how cold the man used to be. It was such a dizzying change but it did not take long for him to adapt, as if that was how things were supposed to be.

The man started kissing and biting his ear then asked. "Which floor, dear?"