3.15 Most Beautiful Family 2 (End of Arc 3)

Time passed by quickly, in just a blink of an eye, four years have already gone by. Zheng Xinyi grew up in the love of her family and was spoiled to the high heavens. However, with Sun Gui's experience with Xiao Feng's children, the lovable Zheng Xinyi still had good discipline without arrogance.

Even though she was still young, her features were almost identical to the Empress albeit a bit chubbier and rounder. Everyone expected her to be the most beautiful princess in the future. The people speculated that it would be hard to wed this princess in the future with the Emperor's protectiveness.

There was a new tradition for the royal family. At the end of every month, they would have a secret day out as commoners to let Zheng Xinyi learn more about the world. Due to that, the little princess got to witness other children playing happily together. Especially, when she saw a little girl taking care of her brother, her eyes sparkled.

"Imperial Mother... I'm lonely..." In a private room with only two people inside, Zheng Xinyi climbed on top of Sun Gui to sit on his lap, using her small arms to hug his waist and pouting her little mouth. This behavior was unacceptable for the royal family, but this family rarely followed traditional etiquette when they were by themselves.

"Xinyi'er, do you want to find some playmates? Many of the noble's children want to meet you." Sun Gui gently smiled and stroked her head with an adoring gaze.

"Nn..." Zheng Xinyi shook her head and her high-pitch voice muttered. "They can't accompany all the time... I want to have someone who will stay in the palace all the time."

Sun Gui stiffened. The child between him and Zheng Guozi was not to be underestimated, she even knew how to say in a roundabout way of wanting a sibling!

"Uh... I have to ask your Imperial Father first." Sun Gui wryly smiled at the doe eyes that tried to convince him. Like father like daughter, they always used their cute appearances when they wanted to ask for something.

"I don't mind." A low voice with a hint of laugh entered the room, startling Sun Gui.

"... Well, you will be balding soon..." Sun Gui glanced at Zheng Guozi's hair with guilty eyes.

"Will you still love me if I'm bald?" The Emperor lifted the both of them and let them sit on his lap. One hand was holding Sun Gui's waist and the other hand was holding the back of their daughter.

"Will you love me if I'm bald?" Sun Gui asked back.

"... What is 'bald'?" The little girl tilted her head with her index in her mouth. Her emerald eyes sparkled with curiosity.

"It is when you have no hair, your head will look like an egg." Sun Gui explained.

"Egg... I like eggs! I will still love you both!" Zheng Xin Yi adorably lifted both her hands up in the sky while giggling.

"Hahaha, I will love you both even if you turn into eggs." Zheng Guozi pulled them closer to his chest and heartily laughed.

After that warm atmosphere, the man leaned down to whispered into Sun Gui's ears. "Do you want another?"

To be honest, it was a painful experience that Zheng Guozi did not want Sun Gui to suffer again despite not having a male heir yet. But as the time flew by with their lovely daughter, they were both so happy that the pain that day seemed fleeting.

"Mm, it's not bad for Xinyi'er to learn how to be a big sister." That was Sun Gui's consent. Hearing that statement, both the father and the daughter's faces brightened and jumped to hug him. He almost suffocated to death by those two.

Then just several months later, he was pregnant again. And this time, not only the emperor had a worrisome face but also the little princess was serious at learning how to be a big sister.