1.15 Next world, please love me again. (End of Arc 1)

In the years Yongliang was abroad, he lost all the binge-eating weight thanks to sticking closely to his workout regime. Even though they were engaged, Ren Jian became worried all the time that someone would come and snatch him. He would fly to S country once every two weeks to visit him.

After finishing his master's degree, he returned to A country and moved in with Ren Jian in a new mansion. Then their blissful life began.

Since A country did not allow same-sex marriage yet, they went abroad to register their license. Wedding preparation was hectic with Ren Jian pouring all his resources into the perfect wedding.

Yongliang was forced to just relax and sit back. This husband of his was too enthusiastic. Even though the announcement of their wedding shocked the Internet once again, they kept it private and only invited people they were close to.

The Lai and Ren parents claimed that they would get together eventually. They celebrated and happily told the guests how they managed to hook them up. They considered themselves successful matchmakers.

Meanwhile, grandma Lai, after getting discharged, seemed to get stronger and stronger by day. She was very enthusiastic as she sang and danced at the wedding.

Duan Jinhai was still a facecon. He started chasing a cousin of Yongliang when he met her at the wedding.

Looking at this picture, he felt emotional. He knew this was not his original family but to feel this loving atmosphere, he would try his best to live as him. The wedding ended beautifully and they spent a month on honeymoon.

//R18//

"Ha...Ha... Jian-ge, we have been doing it all day. Let's rest." Yongliang was sitting on Ren Jian's lap straddling his waist. Ren Jian's hands held Yongliang's waist and moved it up and down passionately.

"Baby... Just one more time..." Ren Jian bit Yongliang's lips and shot inside. Yongliang let out a gasp as he curled his back. Liquid started to leak out and drip on the bed.

"No, enough! I will not talk to you if you continue!" Yongliang leaned breathlessly on the sturdy shoulder. They were on a private island. And the moment they stepped into the vacation house, they did it from the door, the table, and the sofa, to eventually found their way to the bed.

//R18 end//

Yongliang knocked on Ren Jian's head hatefully. This guy was truly one of those gongs that had monster stamina! If not for his stamina improvement from working out, he would have died already.

Seeing that the love in his arms limped weakly. Ren Jian finally showed mercy and took him to bathe together. He looked at the figure leaning on his chest in the bathtub thoughtfully. He already knew the problem of the other's memories.

Yongliang could feel himself being more refreshed and more awake day by day. It seemed like the world energy settling nicely in his soul. However, he still could not remember anything else about 1000th world.

He regretfully sighed. However, he felt contentment in this life so he did not dwell on such a thing for too long.

After 54 years of happiness together, Ren Jian was the one who had to say goodbye first.

"Baby, I'm sorry for not telling you sooner." He was on the bed caressing the crying face.

"So you will not remember me? Why? What if you don't love me again?" Yongliang gripped the wrinkly weak hand on his face. He thought that as long as they transmigrated together, the pain of losing would not be that bad. But to learn that his love would erase his memory, he could not bear it.

"Of course, I will love you. I'm not erasing my memories, just not transferring them. My feelings would still be there." Ren Jian wiped the tears carefully, even as an old man, his love still cried easily.

It was all because of his interference that caused Yongliang's memories to be faulty. The world could not handle both transmigrators as there were too much data in each body. With the bigger data such as Yongliang, it decided to lock away some of the memories. Yongliang's soul state was too weak to defend against such an attack. He could not risk harming Yongliang at any rate.

"Then how can I find you again if you have no memories? Our appearance will change. What if your personality also changed? You said that you would always be born with the world's identity. You will live their lives as yours!"

"Don't worry honey. You're capable and our love is strong. I will definitely find you even if I don't remember anything. I will love you again just like how you love me again in this life." A reassuring smile appeared on his thin lips.

"..." A moment of silence ensued.

"Next world, please love me again." Yongliang leaned down and gave a tearful kiss to Ren Jian.

There was a piano in the corner of the room, the piece 'You, me, this life' echoed in the room. It symbolized their love and passion for each other, the love was fiery but brought softness which made it too addictive to get out. He played until Ren Jian took his last breath.

Sensing that his breath was gone, Yongliang wiped his tears and got into his embrace. He lay there and slowly pulled his soul to return to the dark space.

It hurt to look at his loved one gone, but he did not want to wait. He had to find his love again, the single shred of happiness in his thousands of years of traveling worlds.

[Proceed to 1002nd word?]

[Yes/No]

"Yes." This time, there was no hesitation this time.

[Preparing for soul transfer to world #0235. Wishing the host the best performance of the task.]

"02? Oh no..." He really hated apocalypse!