3.14 Most Beautiful Family

Slun Gui obviously knew about the minister's prayers. He had considered this problem many times the moment Zheng Guozi decided to be an emperor. It was a weird feeling to know that a life would be growing in his body, as he rarely in any world with male pregnancy. Well, except that one time he entered a so-called 'omegaverse' world, he felt sick smelling all those pheromones of the main leads.

Sun Gui looked down at his belly with quizzing eyes. Then he imagined Zheng Guozi's face smiling with happiness as he looked at a wrapped blanket. Sun Gui remembered walking in at his silly husband practicing carrying a baby with a pillow.

He let out a chuckle. His head leaned back on the chair and looked at the sky in the garden.

'Having a baby with him wouldn't be so bad. I will have a family of my own here...'

First of all, he had to discuss this with the busy emperor.

------------------------

//R18//

"Ha... nng... Dear husband...ngg..." Sun Gui was on all fours when he felt deep thrusts from behind. Due to his ger's body, his behind easily became wet and made lewd sloppy noises in the empty courtroom.

"Ha... Yes, my dear?" Zheng Guozi, wearing the dragon robe towering over the body below, bent down to lick Sun Gui's ears. One of his hands stayed on the slim waist and the other roamed on the chest.

"Must we... do this...nng!... here?" His body tingled at the hand squeezing and rolling his red point. He had to hold onto the dragon throne to prevent himself from collapsing from stimulation. Yes, they were doing the deed on the dragon throne.

"Of course, it's a celebration of my ascension!" Zheng Guozi began to speed up, his rod slipped in and out easily with all the liquid coming from Sun Gui's hole. He exhaled in pleasure as he felt the walls tightening up around his cock.

The body underneath him released quick gasps and sensual moans as he penetrated deeper and deeper until he touched the womb. Sun Gui's body jumped and goosebumps appeared when he felt how deep Zheng Guozi was inside right now. Due to him being startled, his hole tightened again, bringing ultimate pleasure to the both of them and making them wince.

Zheng Guozi released his seeds into Sun Gui as always. Sun Gui slumped down almost immediately, but thanks to the emperor's quick move, their position changed into Sun Gui sitting on him, still connected.

//R18 ends//

The man used the dragon robe to cover up the naked body riddled with red marks.

"Ha, ha,... old man, do you want to have kids?" Sun Gui was too lazy to move, he just rested his back on the chest of the man.

"!!" Zheng Guozi's hazy eyes immediately became clear. He spun Sun Gui around, letting them meet face to face. Because of that sudden movement, Sun Gui let out a small moan.

"Are you sure? Do you really want to have children with me?" Zheng Guozi decisively filtered out the 'old man' remark and focused on the most important part.

He knew he was getting older. And no matter how much intercourse they had, Sun Gui never became pregnant. Zheng Guozi thought he might be infertile or too old to conceive children at 37. After hearing Sun Gui's question, he felt like the reason his wife never got pregnant was thanks to those powers he had. He also did not want to force him to give birth too, for fear of hurting him.

"I thought about it a lot... and I do want to have children with you. Not for the country but a family." Sun Gui hugged the man's neck and rested his head on the broad shoulders.

"Yes, a family with you... it's like a dream." Zheng Guozi sighed in satisfaction. Even though he was working the job he hated, he had never been happier. Thinking about it, his wife only deserved the highest position in the country. Their children would too in the future.