4.14 The Coward Duke

"Huh? She is a what?" 

"A real daughter of the Demon King."

"... For real?"

"For real, honey."

Aeson dropped the cloth in his hand to the ground. 

To give some more information, they arrived at the Dukedom and settled down at an inn near the Duke's castle. It was only a short rest before Alfred led Aeson to sneak inside the room of Luciel. Thankfully, no one was there as Alfred laid out different kinds of gems and herbs with some kind of scribbles in the corner of the wall that it was hard for Aeson to understand.

"What are all these things for?" With a look of curiosity, he tried to take a closer look but felt faintly dizzy as the words started moving around.

Seeing that the elf suddenly lost his balance, Alfred opened his arms and pulled the little guy into an embrace. With a soothing voice, he chanted a spell on his sweetheart's eyes.

"Be careful, you don't have magic so your eyes will have a hard time processing it. Especially when this spell is powerful, it's from that book after all." Taking this chance, he landed a kiss on the closed eyes before continuing. "This spell is to track her soul, this room should be filled with her breath and possessions. When she's asleep at night, I will activate this spell."

"Oh, is that so?" Aeson slowly opened his eyes while rubbing his forehead to alleviate his dizziness.

"Uh-huh, we're done for now. Our next action will depend on whether the identity of her soul." As soon as he finished that sentence, Aeson could feel that he lost his footing for a while before realizing that he was teleported to the inn room. A bubbling jealousy arose from his heart every once in a while, being a wizard was so convenient! Thank goodness that he had his lover spoiling him because, to be honest, he traveled through worlds and even the male leads of those worlds were not as blindsided as his lover. There were unconditional trust and unconditional love that he received every single day.

"Now, let's wait until tonight." 

Before Aeson could respond, his legs were lifted off the ground. He speechlessly observed Alfred hug him to the bed and took off their clothes. This man...

"Shouldn't we be ready for tonight instead of doing this activity?" Aeson's eyes were seemingly dead as he saw the hungry look on the man's face.

"Don't worry, I prepare everything." Alfred leaned down and bit Aeson's pointy ear teasingly, his hot breath brushed the now-red ear. The red ears were so adorable that a mischievous glint passed through the wizard's eyes. His tongue stuck out and gave it a lick, making the elf shiver.

Even though Alfred had always been a horny dog, Aeson's trust had never diminished because he knew that whenever Alfred assured him about something, he actually did it. So Aeson just let go of his inhibition and started to enjoy the ride.

Feeling his neck being clung onto, Alfred smiled and started showering his kisses.

After the passionate time has passed, Aeson was drying Alfred's hair after their bath as Alfred worked on his spell. That was how Aeson learned the truth about Luciel.

So, the Demon King really did die at the last war but he had a daughter? Then how the heck did she get send to another world and why would she possess Luciel's body? Questions and questions quickly piled up in the little elf's head. 

"Don't worry too much, honey. It's actually easier to deal with the Demon King's daughter than the Demon King anyway." Alfred accurately sensed the overactive mind of Aeson again as his hands stop wiping his hair. So he turned around, threw the towel away, and firmly held the small white hands.