1.13 She Appeared Out Of Nowhere

The morning after, he felt absolutely sluggish. He lazily opened his eyes and looked at the sleeping appearance beside him.

Even though his sleeping habit might have been caused by the system disrupting his soul, nevertheless, his fondness for sleeping was caused by his desire to run away from the tasks. He would sleep wherever he could to escape from the constant transmigration just like how he would play piano to get lost in his own world.

Then one day, he looked forward to waking up. Every time he woke up, he would search for that figure that had given him peace and love. His eyes began to moist with inexplicable affection.

"Liangliang, why are you crying again?" Ren Jian woke up the moment he heard a sniffle. His hands cupped the plump cheeks and lightly kissed Yongliang's eyelids.

"It's nothing." Yongliang shook his head with a grin."Go to the office, it's time to give Sun Xia a lesson."

Ren Jian nodded and leaned down to give him a deep kiss before getting up. They took a shower together and called for room service.

Before being driven back home, Yongliang received a questionably skilled full-body massage from his lover. He grew more and more curious about their life together in the 1000th world. There was work to be done before he could think about it any further.

-------------------------------------

[My Angel Sun: No way!! Isn't this illegal? She just announced a month ago that she got an upgraded contract!!"

[Halo Halo: How can Ren Entertainment terminate the contract with someone so talented?! We demand an explanation!!]

[XiaXia Love: There must be a conspiracy, are you doing ok my Xiaxia?]

As soon as Ren Jian arrived at the office, he immediately terminated Sun Xia's contract despite her begging and pleading. The announcement was carried out just a few hours after that decision.

Thanks to her sob stories before getting a break-out role, she became a public favorite as a poor young girl finally had the chance to prove her talent. They all rooted for her to be successful considering that she actually had that capability, therefore, it was a public outcry that she suddenly got kicked out from the top entertainment company.

[Passerby 30: I'm an insider in the company and I heard that she harmed someone, which violated the contract.]

[Halo Halo: Harm?!? Look at that angelic face and skinny body, how could she harm anyone?!?]

[Passerby 30: For the sake of privacy, I can't disclose who she tried to harm at the moment but it will be clear soon. Also, we never know who people really are just based on looks.]

[My Angel Sun: This person must be a hei zi**. They are jealous of our Xiaxia so they tried to paint her black.]

[...]

The heated conversation about why Sun Xia suddenly left shook up the Internet. There were no responses from both sides which raised curiosity and speculations higher. Yongliang had been anticipating this. The more traffic the news got, the bigger karma she would receive.

Yongliang was definitely not the only one who fell victim to Sun Xia's green tea bitch** nature. Other upcoming actresses that got into the roles she wanted would fall victim to scandals laid by Sun Xia. When Yongliang received that information, he could not empathize with her any longer. That girl was poisonous and selfish to her bones.

[Qi Xiurong: Hello everyone, I'm a small actress in Ren Entertainment that appeared in the scandalous photos of young master Lai. I know it takes me a long time to respond to this problem but I confirm that young master Lai didn't force me at all. I've been in guilt for days because a person didn't allow me to reveal it.]

This year seemed to be a bad year for Ren Entertainment as news after news kept coming. Then another shocking article shook the Internet again. It was a clear picture of the fake Yongliang with the transaction history from Sun Xia.

[Halo Halo: This has to be fake! They are trying to bring my Xiaxia down!]

[Passerby 30: Are you deaf? Did you not listen to the phone recording? It was definitely Sun Xia's voice!]

[Xiaxia Love -> Pretty Mermaid: I'm not sure if the evidence is real or not but I will stay neutral for now.]

[Lovely Peaches: If it's true, for what reasons did she target him? She appeared out of nowhere!]

[Passerby 54: Confused +1]

[Passerby 7: +2]

[Passerby 76: +3]

[...]

Another news hit and it got to the headline. This one broke the internet.

[Breaking News: Actress Sun Xia drugged the Ren Entertainment president!!]

The news was detailed with confessions from the people who got bribed, more transaction history records, and even video evidence of when the incident took place. Due to such overwhelming proof, even the brain-dead fans understood why she got kicked out of Ren Entertainment. She attempted to assault Ren President!!

-------------------------------------

Sun Xia felt like she was going crazy! It was just a couple of days ago that her life was thriving and it all came down just like this! Her life was supposed to be perfect, she really tried her best to survive in this world. Was it so wrong to use all the methods she knew to achieve in life?

She felt aggrieved. What could she do at this moment to salvage now? Anon was unreachable and she got blacklisted in many places. No one wanted to extend their hands to her now... even Duan Jinhai.

"I-I shouldn't have touched Lai Yongliang... I shouldn't have touched Ren Jian..."

**[hēi zi]: Black mole/sunspot. As an Internet slang term, it refers to web users who vilify a celebrity on the Internet.

**[lǜchá biǎo]: Green tea bitch is an internet slang term used to describe a girl who appears to be innocent and charming. But in fact, the girl is only faking this and is actually calculating and manipulative.