3.1 World#0415: Please, Don't Let That Man Be My Husband.

"1!!" A loud shout buzzed his ears as he just transferred to this body. And a heavy THWACK rang inside the courtyard.

"ARGG!!" Painful cries full of grievance sounded when the bamboo stick lashed his behind.

'What the hell?!? Why am I getting hit like this?!?! I just got here!!' His bloodshot eyes dashed around to see the guards looking at him in pity.

'If you're looking at me with pity, why are you still hitting me!!!' He was lying face down on a wooden bench. His hands and legs were tied up and chained down to the ground to prevent him from resisting.

"2!!" Another thwack but this time, he bit down his lips and restrained his scream. Only some light whimper came from the person on the bench. The guards had some hesitation looking at his expression, but orders were orders. They continued to lash him over and over.

"20!!" Only until the 20th hit that they stopped. His eyes were moist with tears but they did not fall. It just dangled on his long lashes until his visions started getting blurry. His eyes slowly closed and he lost consciousness.

Who knew how long had passed, when he opened his eyes again, he faced a wooden ceiling.

"Ugh... my body sores..." He groaned painfully as he tried to move his body. How was this body so weak? And why did they let his body lay face up when he just got hit in the butt?

Unable to withstand the pain, he immediately opened the shop and got some healing potions. After applying the potion, his skin once again became silky smooth as if nothing had ever touched. Then he got off of the wooden canopy bed. He examined the surroundings and saw a wooden table set with some exquisite craving of a phoenix. The tea on the table had long gone cold.

As he sat down on the chair, he opened the world task to see what rotten fate he had gotten into to be beaten the moment he entered this world.

"Ha! That's why this body was so weak! I'm a damn ger!!"

In this world, there were three genders, men, women, and gers. Gers were men with a smaller frame and typically with feminine looks, their bodies were fragile and genetically weaker than normal men. The most important thing was that they could be pregnant! He suddenly remembered a distant memory with Zhong Guang and fiercely shook his head. Anyway, the gers were differentiated by the sindoor on their wrists, and the darker the color, the more fertile they were.

"Wow, look at mine..." His sindoor was a blood red color, which meant that his chance for pregnancy was incredibly high. After looking at the sindoor for a while, he grew curious at his look. Typically, gers were quite beautiful, and easy to determine their fertility so they received a lot of prospects.

He ran to grab the bronze mirror at his bedside. As the reflection appeared, his jaw dropped. This must be the most beautiful appearance he had ever possessed. His long silky charcoal hair, shining emerald eyes hidden behind the long and luscious lashes, his straight thin brows, and his red plump lips were all delectable. There was even a beauty mark was just under his right eye hinting at sensuality. His skin was also soft, smooth, and milky white like a baby's.

"No wonder they had pity looks on their faces! HAHAHAHA! Who would bear to harm such a beauty!"

After admiring his looks for a while, he looked at the screen again and read the world plot. The main lead this time was a modern ger who got transmigrated as an illegitimate son, son of a concubine, in the Sun family. His name became Sun Wen. A ger was just like a woman, they were not allowed to venture out of their house without supervision. Feeling stuffy, Sun Wen sneaked out of the house every night. When he was exploring the city, he met a man who claimed to be a son of an official. Making his first friend in ancient time, he happily met up with that person again and again.

One day, the Sun family received an imperial decree to send Sun Wen into the palace. He panicked because once he entered the palace, he would lose his freedom and marry someone he did not love. He ran away from home. The Sun family had to send their beautiful eldest ger to appease the emperor. The emperor, Zheng Hong, turned out to be the first friend that Sun Wen made and he wanted a person who had an interesting point view and cheerful disposition in his harem. When he learned of the escape, he immediately ordered his shadow guards to find his new beloved and ignored the beautiful ger.

Eventually, Sun Wen was captured and brought into the palace. When he realized that his friend was the emperor, he felt relieved and accepted his position as a royal concubine. The most interesting thing was that Sun Wen had a system called "Emperor's Love"! He needed to become the only love of the emperor of this country and if he failed, the system would return him to the moment before he transmigrated, which basically his death. That was how Sun Wen decided to enter the harem.

He started eliminating his rivals one by one with his brother the first victim. The emperor greatly favored him and neglected the harem. However, another plot point for this emperor male lead was that he was a dummy emperor, he had to snatch back his imperial power from his imperial uncle. With the help of Sun Wen's system proving he had the mandate of heaven, the people started to worship the current emperor. However, the officials still sided with the regent which angered the male lead. And then an invasion happened led by the Northern barbarians, due to the military power belonging to the regent, the regent set off himself to battle where he sadly died. The emperor realized the barbarians' power and decided to make a peace treaty with them to bring peace to both sides. Without the regent, the emperor started to clean his court and injected his people into court.

Sun Wen was the one to perform 'rituals' to stop the disasters happening in the country. The emperor deemed him the messenger of heaven and he abolished the harem to be loyal to heaven. Right after the abolishment, Sun Wen got pregnant which brought great joy to the palace since the emperor had not had any offspring. They started revering Sun Wen as someone holy and promoted him to an Empress. In the end, they ruled the country and gave birth to their child.

"And I am that brother of his?" This beautiful body was Sun Gui, the legitimate son of the Sun family. He was 16 when he entered the harem and soon became the unfavored concubine. However, as a Sun family member, no one dared to bully him. After the emperor neglected the whole harem, other wives looked for him in hope that he could advise his brother to not selfishly keep the emperor for himself. Even though he did not want to confront his brother with their strained relationship, but under the pressure, he went to Sun Wen's palace. When they chatted, Sun Wen suddenly cried which startled Sun Gui. The emperor suddenly busted in and ran to Sun Wen with questions of concern. Sun Wen did not answer but kept glancing in Sun Gui's direction. The emperor deduced something and immediately ordered him to be hit with 20 lashes for the reason of sullying the royal's prestige by bullying another concubine. Even if Sun Gui pleaded that he was wronged, the emperor did not cast a glance at him. He became bedridden for 6 months due to his fragile ger's body. He became hateful towards his brother and the emperor. His heart blackened and learned to plot against Sun Wen and tried to seduce the emperor. But how could he succeed as cannon fodder? After his schemes were revealed by Sun Wen, he got thrown into the cold palace where he got assassinated and it was disguised as a suicide.

"Dear husband, if you're either one of them, our 2 or 3 lifetimes of relationship will be officially over."

Especially if his husband became an emperor with a DAMN HAREM! And he got punished for something he did not do!