2.8 Be Quiet (R18)

It had been so long since him and his husband got physical. Ever since his life with Ren Jian, it was like a whole new world opened for him as he kept getting tossed and turned every night by that horny man.

As their tongues continue to intertwine and explore each other's wet sensations, Changming jumped up and wrapped his legs around Zhong Guang's waist. When this enthusiastic action happened, Zhong Guang felt his lower abdomen heating up. He grabbed the other's round buttocks and kneaded them fiercely.

Their kiss grew deeper and deeper until Changming went out of breath and had to back up a little, forming a silver thread between their lips. With hazy and lustful eyes, he whispered in a seductive voice.

"Let's go to your room, Guang-ge."

Zhong Guang's breath got faster and hotter at the erotic face in front of him. He immediately pressed the youth's head down again to bite on the swollen lips and strode forward to his room.

Changming really missed this feeling of love, yearning, and passion. He continued to indulge in the longing kiss before being pushed down onto the bed. However, this guy did not have his memory of their past life! Zhong Guang did nothing more than just kissing him!

Feeling frustrated by this inexperienced man, Changming got up and pushed the guy down.

"Mingming?"

Zhong Guang was startled when the kiss stopped. What if Changming changed his mind? What if he saw his face in this dimly lit room and regretted it? His heart tightened as if someone drove into his chest and snatched it out. But then, his eyes became wide open.

Changming unzipped the man's pants. He touched the bulging spot and kneaded it as Ren Jian had done before.

"Ha... Mingming... ha... where did you learn this?" Zhong Guang, in the midst of pleasure, suddenly felt something sour in his mouth. Did Changming do this with someone before? That was why he knew what to do. A vinegar jar was brewing.

Changming just chuckled at his jealousy. Getting jealous of himself, it was funny to think about.

"Why are you curious? I only love you." There was a bright smile that he had never seen before on the youth's face. His soul was stowed away.

"I-I only love you too. Baby! I love you so much." He enthusiastically responded to that confession of love. At the same time, he hissed in a breath of air when Changming leaned down and pulled down his underwear. A hard penis sprung up almost hitting his face.

Changming tucked his hair behind his ears and began to lick and suck at the hard object. He had grown to be skillful from his last life and often initiated it with Ren Jian. Now that his husband became an inexperienced virgin, he felt like he had the upper hand finally. He sucked and played with the man's balls with his wet mouth making obscene sounds echo inside the room. With such a simulation, Zhong Guang immediately shot inside his mouth.

"Cough...cough..." At that surprise attack, Changming choked a little bit with all the semen leaking out of his mouth.

"I'm sorry, baby. It felt so good that I couldn't control it." Zhong Guang immediately got up from the bed and prepared his hand for Changming to spit it out. However, Changming's next action shocked him again.

The youth took off his pants and got on top of Zhong Guang. He pushed him down again and raised his butt up. The semen trickled down from his mouth to his hand. With it coating his fingers, he pushed a finger inside his hole and motioned it back and forth to stretch it out. He moaned and gasped.

Zhong Guang's penis got hard again at this erotic play in front of him. There was no lubricant in the apocalypse so Changming had to use his semen. Knowing his semen was inside him made him feel crazy. He reached out to touch the other's belly and slid down to the hard penis.

"Ah... Guang-ge...Nng..." Changming moaned as Zhong Guang's hand moved up and down on his hard rod. To be stimulated in both places after such a long time of abstinence made him come quickly. The white liquid was on Zhong Guang's shirt and face.

"My love, how are so erotic? You're making me insane!" Zhong Guang held the soft body into his arms and pressed him onto the bed. He started sucking and biting on the nipple with his tongue, meanwhile his hand flicked and played with the other one. His head slowly moved down to between the legs. He looked at the wet hole contracted with lustful eyes and immediately pushed his tongue in and played with it. Changming grasped the bed sheet and moan loudly at the stimulation. However, his mouth was suddenly covered by a big hand. Zhong Guang got up to his eyes level again.

"Shh... Xiao Feng is still sleeping." After saying so, he flipped the body underneath him over. The butt was up in the air as it was spread and licked again.

'Why did he suddenly get so skillful?! I thought I finally had the upper hand!!! Wu-wu-wu.'

He suppressed his moans with the pillow underneath him. Even though the tongue felt good, he missed something bigger.

"Guang-ge, ha... put it in! Put it in!"

At Changming's desperate urge, Zhong Guang bit his lips. He held the hard object at the hole and pushed it in easily. They both gasped in pleasure as their bodies joined. It felt like something that had been missing finally came back.

Changming ground his butt against the man's penis, holding the pillow tightly to suppress his voice. Zhong Guang did not wait any longer at this provocation and started to thrust back and forth. His penis slipped in and out easily as if their bodies were made for each other. He held the other's waist and slammed it against the entrance.

Changming already had tears in his eyes from all the pleasure. He turned his body to face Zhong Guang and lovingly touched the scarred face. He pulled the face down and trailed kisses on it.

"Ha... I love you."

'I miss you.'

Zhong Guang saw this soft action during their intense session and it made his heart melt. He pulled Changming up let him straddle him and hugged him tightly. He lifted the butt up and down with his hands as he bit the other's lips. He said with a low voice.

"I love you."

They moved passionately and finally climaxed together. There were no condoms so when he felt like he was coming, he wanted to pull out. However, Changming had long been used to being shot inside and did not care.

"Ha... come inside, it's ok."

Zhong Guang immediately released a warm liquid inside the hole. They both fell down onto the bed with Changming laying on top of Zhong Guang's chest. Heavy breathing sounded in the room.

The night was still long. After they rested for a couple of minutes, they went for another again. The room was full of a musky smell, vulgar slapping sounds, and silent moans. Their bodies were intertwined until sunrise.