21

FLASHBACK...

A 22 years old Lucifer Santiago stared at the small girl in front of him. She snapped her fingers in front of his face.

"Oh hello. I am talking to you. Can you hear me? Hel--" She gasped when suddenly he grabbed her wrist.

"My ears works fine, darling. There is no need to scream." She yanked her wrist out of his grip and crossed her arms over her chest.

"Ok so you better listen Mr. Lucifer Santiago. I don't wish to marry you. I won't ever say yes to this wedding and you are allowed to do same." Lucifer raised his brow.

"But that's not what I want." She again gasped hearing his words.

"What do you mean? Ain't you being forced too?" This woman, only this little woman had the guts to roll her eyes in front of this scary man who intimated literally everyone.

"I do what I want. Nobody forces me darling. Yes, my father fixed this sudden wedding but in the end of the day, I am the one who will decide what I am going to do. But your case is so unlike right?" He sounded like he was being sympathetic but it was just mocking.

"Asshole." She mumbled under her breath.

"What was that?"

"Nothing. But please can't you say no to this marriage? I really don't want to marry you. I don't really even know you." Her body slumped down on the couch. She sounded distressed.

Lucifer got down on his knees in front of her and grabbed her both hands in his.

"I know but we will figure it out together."

"But why would you want to marry me? You can get any other girl. I am just weird and I am not even your match." She frowned staring in his eyes.

"Have you ever heard that opposite attracts? I don't find you weird but cute." A tinge of redness appeared on her cheeks at his words. Lucifer slowly brought his hand up and feathered her cheek with his fingers.

"You are so kind and beautiful, Elena and I would be honoured to be yours, your husband."

FLASHBACK over***

"Mr. Lucifer." Lucifer snaps out of his thoughts, the photo frame of Elena almost slips out of his fingers but he clutches it tightly with his fingers. Looking up, he find Ivy standing in the doorway staring at him.

"Aren't you gonna have dinner? Everyone is waiting for you." She asks in a small, shy tone. She really didn't want to come here but Alessio pushed her inside.

Yes, she was a little concerned about Lucifer's absence but it wasn't her former plan to come here and get him.

"I will be there Ivy."

"Ok." Lucifer listen closely to her small footsteps that faded away in distance. He looks down at Elena's photo again and smiles.

"She's just like you."

Next day, Ivy wakes up after feeling a clenching pain in her stomach. She groans rolling over her stomach, realizing that she just started her periods.

Her periods were as usually late but they are really going to kick her butt.

She finally decide to lift herself off the bed. She was glad finding that nothing had stained yet. She quickly rushed into the direction of the bathroom.

After getting ready for the day, she makes her way downstairs while ignoring the cramps that has started to gradually increase with every minute.

Mostly everyone is present on the dining table. Alessio just like other times fist bumps with her. Ivy faintly smiles.