Last Chapter [END] [Epilogue]

The snow crunched under Ivy's shoes as she slowly walked towards the familiar place which always give her peace.

Ivy's heart started to beat louder as she came close to the place that hold her sanity. A serene silence fell all over as she looked at the place where her father was resting.

She smiled brightly and moved towards it. She sat down on her knees on the snow covered path and placed the fresh lilies on the grave. Her and her father's favourite flowers.

She folded her hands together and sighed.

"It's so cold today, papa." She rubbed her red nose and let out a small giggle.

"Time sure does fly, right papa. It's been six years. Bella and Daniel turned 3 yesterday. They are so still so young but I swear papa they are really smart for their age. Sometimes it worries me. You know they talk about you, a lot actually. They never met you but they always say that they miss you. You know when I became mother, I was so worried but Tony and others assured me that I will do just great and now I think becoming a mother was the best decision of my life. I am happy today, Papa. But sometimes it feel like there's something missing. I won't lie to you papa. I miss you. I miss you terribly and I wish you were here. I wish you were here on the day of my wedding, your sons wedding. I wish you were here when I become mother. I know-I know I promised you long ago that I won't cry. But it doesn't matter how much I try, I can't control my tears. I know you are here, always here with me but I-I still miss you, you know."

A tear fell down her cheek as she lied her head down. Suddenly a blow of wind passed by her, making her shiver a little but all of a sudden it felt like warmth spread through her whole body when she felt a weightless hand over her shoulder.

Ivy gasped, lifting her head up. She looked behind but there was no one but just traces of wind but surprisingly she wasn't feeling cold anymore.

She smiled and shook her head a little.

"T-thank you papa. Thank you for always watching over us."

She lifted herself from the ground and smiled one last time at her father's resting place. As she turned around to walk out from there, she seemed to miss the spirit of her father watching her and smiling at her.

THE END!